Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [Fps Creator X9] Case Lovecraft

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
[b] Title [/ b]: Case Lovecraft (The Curse of Arkham)
[b] Engine used [/ b]: Fps Creator X9+Jump Level (Tax78)& others.
[b] Category fun [/ b]: (FPA Fps + adventure + puzzles)
[b] Status [/ b]: Non-commercial
[b] Expected Release [/ b]: 2014 (level 1 +2 early 2013) [b]
Short Summary [/ b]: The heir to the famous novelist will have to fight the dark demons of his grandfather ...
[b] Сatégorie game [/ b]: + survival + WWII myths ...
[b] More Info [/ b]: personnals creations(decals, scripts, entities, segments, textures, sounds and music ...)

presentation:
CASE LOVECRAFT

Providence, late summer 1938.
I Lovecraft Henry, cousin of the writer died in 1937.
I am also the last in the line of Lovecraft, at least that I know of.
In September 1941 I received a letter from the notary office of the County Arkham.
This letter stated that my cousin died made ​​me his sole legatee.
I was obviously called for the reading of the will and its management agreement.
It was quickly realized, as the last line of fire Lovecraft and my cousin having no more family life, or at least supposed to be.
The legacy of my late cousin was not remarkable in itself: an old opulent Victorian-style (I quote the will) along the dimensions of New England.
His will included two clauses that must be observed to avoid cancellation of said-will, the house would be bequeathed to the city if I do not respect.
The first was a requirement to keep the ancestral home and do not make the sale or lease.
The second expressly stated not to reside throughout the period of the winter solstice, but other times of the year, I had plenty of time to live there.
The two clauses are not disturbing me beyond measure, I adhered to these resolutions, and I am now at the head of a dilapidated house to retype ...
Still, I felt good that the notary had a profound unease when he spoke to my cousin's house.
I decided to learn more and began to question him ...
All I could see of him is his brother, the county physician, cared for my cousin paranoid serious psychological disorders, which led to his death in March 1937.

le projet est francais mais une version us est prévue
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2013 02:08
The images look great and you have captured that certain look of days gone by.
Reminds me a bit of the mansion in the first Resident Evil game.

Good luck with this.
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2013 02:26
Looks good! Some of the screenshots reminds me of Amnesia.

Ha. "Reminds", "Amnesia".
Dark Evenger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2013 07:08 Edited at: 7th Feb 2013 07:08
Nice screenshot , if you can post a video it will be cool . I'm waiting for a demo

Best Regards Dark Evenger
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you for your thoughts.
The first level is completed, the second soon.
The first level is not a level of play, but just coming into the field, with some messages that will be useful later, so there is no real game here (boring level?)
The second level is a little more interesting: find a notebook in a tavern, down in the basement, find the secret passage ..
I work alone most of the time on this project, so there is little to show ... Sorry.
I am currently modeling (well ... try it!) Tentacles to the sub-field.
More information in the coming days.
Sorry for the mistakes in the topic, I am French and speaks little English ...
I do not play video but I finished the first (title screen and loading screen level 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwPYr6wuZ3Q&feature=youtu.be
oxid
Years of Service
User Offline
great perspective ! lovecraft is a goldmine of idea for video game
its good to see a french game here (i'm french )

bonne chance avec ton projet, je vais le surveiller de prés

see you
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
Merci pour ton post Oxid, et content de voir un frenchie de plus sur le forum us !
malheureusement mon écran a laché, et travailler sur mon portable est très compliqué, en plus il est un peu vieux donc plus très performant.
mais je compte m'acheter ces jours ci un nouvel ecran, et autant voir grand : passer d'un 21 pouces à plus grand ...
en attendant je ne lache pas mon projet, surtout qu'il est sur papier (scénario, croquis et plans) ... ca serait trop bete de renoncer !
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2013 04:19
Any chance of an english version of this game? I'm a sucker for all things lovecraft.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
LeCTODN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2013 11:41
I'm french too, and this project looks so great !

I can't wait to play a demo, see"ya bro

[Insert Signature Here]
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Any chance of an english version of this game? I'm a sucker for all things lovecraft."

Yes of course !!
i'll post in topic :
le projet est francais mais une version us est prévue
A us version for uk languages

oops, for non french readers, i translate my post
Quote: "Thank you for your post Oxid, and glad to see a more frenchie us on the forum!
unfortunately my screen is crashed and work on my laptop is very complicated, it is a little more old therefore very efficient.
but I intend to buy these days a new screen, and great view as: moving from a 21-inch ... more
in the meantime I do not loose my project, especially since it is on paper (scenario, sketches and plans) ... it would be too stupid to give up!"

and for the project we work a megapack 'mysterious':
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=203700&b=24

lot of fun entities will posted soon, my friend (good 3D artist make specials segments actually (animate foutain with water animate and oyhers cool materials)
oxid
Years of Service
User Offline
good luck and thx for the answer

par le plus grand des hasards, ou est ce que tu es en france ?
je suis de bordeaux. si des fois sa te dit d'echanger des choses sur fpsc ou meme monter un petit projet.

a+
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
J'habite Calais donc pas la porte à coté et le climat te conviendrait pas je pense ...
Ensuite, je suis admin d'un tout petit forum fps ou l'on essaie de faire des trucs (on est 10 environs !).
mais a part 1 ou 2 motivés le reste c'est un peu des nazes ...
si tu veux rejoindre le groupe ça sera avec plaisir, mais même si je/on parait doués ici il y a quand même 'le gratin' : un vivier de gens doués !
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2013 00:54
J'aime bien ton choix de couleurs et que tu essaye de créer un look unique avec ces shaders mais il y as qqch vraiment faux dans tes images.

Le aspect-ratio.
Si tu test sans "aspectratio = 1" tes screenshots ont les bonnes dimensions Tu peux essayer si tu veux.

Autre chose: Les chambres plus grandes comme celle ici ont un plafond trop bas. 2 segments ont l'air un peux plus réaliste.

Si tu veux que je te fais une retexture de bois pour ces fenetres indsutrielles tu peux demander ou me contacter par mail

pardon pour mon francais: je le parle trop rarement et c'est vraiment pas comme conduire une byciclette.

-Wolf

[href]www.serygalacaffeine.com[/href]
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "pardon pour mon francais: je le parle trop rarement et c'est vraiment pas comme conduire une byciclette."

understand that you wrote do not worry!
but you can use English : google translate gives me a correct translation of what is written on the forum!
I write french because oxid is a french forumer but we write anglish too for the forum membres.

Quote: " Autre chose: Les chambres plus grandes comme celle ici ont un plafond trop bas. 2 segments ont l'air un peux plus réaliste. "

the screen that you show here is a room in a hotel or tavern, size ground seems good to me but it's true that the ceiling is a little low (this is often the concerns of some map game fps creator)

Quote: " Si tu veux que je te fais une retexture de bois pour ces fenetres indsutrielles tu peux demander ou me contacter par mail "

course and thank you!
if people have ideas or want to help me change something (model, texture ...) I agree!
I am looking for a dog to aillor monster (creature Book: The Case of Charles Dexter Ward): it would look like the most monstrous dogman but (a big oeuil and / or a large mouth with a slimy skin ...)
Currently the project does not move much because my screen is broken, I intend to buy one this week (24'' or more).
I can work on my laptop but I do not like, it is not convenient for me.

So I took over the project early March ... whew
oxid
Years of Service
User Offline
there is very good people here that's sure.

i never try to start a project because i'm very bad in scripts, sounds and light. and i dont have so much time to give to a project during the week, i can work on it only during the week end.

so if you have time one day, it will be a pleasure to talk with you about those aspects.

if you are interested, this is my email : fpsc-ludo@hotmail.fr

cheer.
VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "this is my email : fpsc-ludo@hotmail.fr"

J'ai connu un Ludo qui trainait sur JVCOM (section fpsc) et sur mon vieux forum (SDN) ... mais ce pourrait il que ça soie toi ...
oxid
Years of Service
User Offline
non, je ne te connaissais pas avant ici
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
This project looks rather interesting to say the least. The story has me quite excited to play this when it is finished. I'm not a Lovecraft fan by any means but a creepy and mysterious story is always good to dive into!

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:52:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:52:06