Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [iOS + PC Release] Space Chickens VS Angry Zombies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2013 04:37 Edited at: 9th Feb 2013 07:09
Hello,

I just completed my third AppGameKit product and it is now available on Indie City for PC and iTunes for iPad devices.

I would like to modify it for iPhone and Android but due to continued issues on the Android platform it is unclear if this will be forthcoming any time soon.

Here is 10 Free iTunes Promo Codes
MMNMP7J9NYTM
3LLL4RENN7WK
6RJJWPTLRWHH
WWW67HML7NWH
XHX6HLX46KX4
4E3AMJWX7MXF
RRLEAA96PLT7
N4XLWFJR3EK9
YRNHEEMLNPYJ
RFKNRWNF7WXN

If you use one please post in the thread which one you used so other people dont have to try too many of them and keep getting bad ones. This game is for iPad only

And here is a couple of screenshots:

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2013 22:33
Congratulations on releasing another app erebusman! I'm afraid I don't have an iPad anymore and I don't suppose you have a trial version for pc? I hope you get those issues sorted out.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2013 21:53
Hi hodgey , no trial at this time.

It takes extra work and its unclear whether it would result in sales or not so as of this time I have not produced any demos / trial versions of my products.

As a sole developer of all my content I have to try and evaluate if spending a week on a demo or a week on my next product is the best use of time?

The reason I say it's not worth the time at this point is I'm selling the product for .99 cents. For an interested consumer .99 should be an impulse buy - that it is so low they shouldn't have to think about it.

If I were selling for say 14.99 to 59.99 the consumer has to weigh if this is " worth the money" and a demo would be an attempt to prove it really is worth that price!

So the price point weighs heavily in my judgement about making a demo or not.

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2013 22:14
That's fair enough erebusman. My current dilema is that I don't have an iOS device anymore or a credit card so I can't purchase it off the Apple store or the Indi City website. Oh well, when I finally get enough cash flowing in to warrant a credit card then I'll grab it.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2013 01:54
No prob hodgey - youve helped me so many times id gladly give you a copy of each of my titles if you want them. if you want a copy I can arrange to get you one , I'm at work right now let me see what I can do tonight.

I was generically speaking about demos - not trying to wedge you in to buying it sorry if I came across poorly.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2013 05:22
Okay so believe it or not between the time I posted my last reply and now (several hours) I have though the matter through:

My Indie City titles are having extremely low ; to almost no sales at all ; they do not perform well for me at all compared to my iOS releases.

Therefore I have decided to (for now) make them FREE on Indie City

I will actually post a separate thread regarding this so more people see it but if anyone is checking this post within a month or so of this writing you can get 2 of my games for Free on Indie City

Pirates Jewels

Space Chickens vs Angry Zombies

Enjoy!

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2013 12:01
Quote: "No prob hodgey - youve helped me so many times id gladly give you a copy of each of my titles if you want them. i"

That's very kind but I can't take a copy of a completed app just for some advice I gave in threads. Thank you anyway!

Quote: "I was generically speaking about demos - not trying to wedge you in to buying it sorry if I came across poorly."

Not at all! I thought I was being a bit cheap for asking for a demo of a game that only costs $1.

Quote: "My Indie City titles are having extremely low ; to almost no sales at all ;"

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried the Intel appup store?

I've downloaded both of Pirate Jewels and Chickens vs Zombies from IndiCity thanks to your latest offer but to make ends meet, I've purchased both of them off itunes (thanks to gift cards). I'll be sure to leave reviews.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 00:14
Cool thanks Hodgey!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 20:06:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 20:06:45