Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Multiple Terrains

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In my game, I have programmed it to have several different levels, which are several different terrain models from different height maps.

My problem is that after my first level is completed, when the game goes to load the next level, it loads the skybox and 3D objects, but will not load the terrain even though the code is the same exact code I used in loading the first terrain. After the player completes my first level, I delete all the objects from the first level before I start building the second terrain.

The strange part is when I load the second level terrain first, it works fine. Can Dark GDK not load more then one terrain level from different height maps?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hawkblood
Years of Service
User Offline
Show the code you are using. Perhapse someone can help. I have used multiple terrains before, so I know you CAN have multiple.

The fastest code is the code never written.
CommonSense64
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your help but I just figured it out myself. I figured out I was using dbDeleteObject on my terrain instead of dbDeleteTerrain.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:43:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:43:47