Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Lyonia Games releases first trailer for Lyonian Warfare today!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 20:17 Edited at: 14th Feb 2013 20:26
Dear community and fellow FPSC users

I\'m very happy to announce that after so much hard work that we have put in this game we can happily say that the game release date will be 29th August 2013.We have also released our first trailer for the game Lyonian Warfare and we would be very happy if people would notice our hardwork we put in.The trailer is a promo so no real beta gameplay is shown.Our second trailer which we are developing with STL Interactive and which will be released on 22nd April 2013 will contain some scenes from the beta we are currently developing.I hope you enjoy the trailer.The thread on Lyonian Warfare Game will be started on 22nd February 2013. and we will start out our beta testing in April.My fellow colleagues and me also had some other issues between ourselves,but that is behind us now because we are moving on with the development.I must thank my fellow colleagues Cosmic Prophet and Antonio Crovetti because without them this game wouldn\'t grow into what it is today.I\'ll keep you posted on our progress

Lyonia Games CEO
Miran Kohnić

The first official trailer link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8o00j2AaxI

Lyonia 4 Life
Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 20:53 Edited at: 14th Feb 2013 20:56
But why can't you show us some gameplay pictures now ???

EDIT: Wait... I just saw your trailer, its a joke. Right ?

Nec Temere Nec Timide
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 21:15 Edited at: 14th Feb 2013 21:17
No,that is the first official trailer just to show what the game is all about,and the real stuff is coming soon

Lyonia 4 Life
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 21:21
Don't go so hard on me,I had some heavy issues in last few months with my FPSC and my life.....so.....

Lyonia 4 Life
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 21:50
Wait, that whole trailer showed in game stuff. I would recommend putting a bit more work into making that intro, otherwise the majority of people won't take this serious. Please don't take offence by my comment, I'm just being honest.

It looks like you've just opened up the default ww2 map and recorded the game play from that map.

Landman

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2013 22:53
Thanks for the positive critic!You are OK!

Nic Lauke (aka STL Interactive) got the amil with the map2 months ago and still he didn't make the trailer.

Any suggestions to make the second trailer better?

Lyonia 4 Life
Wicked Blood Gaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2013 00:04
You joined Feb. 8th of 2012. You still can't see that this IS THE WRONG BOARD TO PUT THIS IN!>!?!?!?!!?!?":~!>HJF
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@Lyonia Games :- first this is the wrong place for this thread it should be in the work in progress following the proper posting rules.

Second :- This is just the ww2 map so I can't see how you spent a lot of time making this game with the trailer you made.

I understand you are excited with fpsc but please show some of your own stuff in the trailer as this will be looked upon as a joke.

Best of luck s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2013 19:22
First of all,wicked blood games you need serious calming down.Listen to Joy Division or something.

Second:s4real thanks for the info,but this is just an announcment of the game

Third.Uploading the screens in 4......3...........2..........1....

Lyonia 4 Life

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2013 19:24
Another one,this is the main building in Lyonia it says.To peace,comes peace (Mir,Miru slavenic)

Lyonia 4 Life

Attachments

Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2013 19:25
This is from the early version of Lyonian Warfare

Lyonia 4 Life

Attachments

Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2013 20:49
I'm really sorry about my first comment, Lyonia Games. Since you used the default WW2 map, I thought you were joking/troling.

However, maybe you should open a WIP thread. Also, as I was looking at your screenshots, I noticed that you should spend a little more time on filling up the empty space in your game. Maybe some roads and cars ?

Again, I'm sorry about my first comment.

Good luck.

- Martin.

Nec Temere Nec Timide
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2013 01:55
Is this set in WW2 or what? That WW2 soldier had a modern day sniper in a modern day setting. Some other comments:

-Why does the mp40 have 320000 ammo?
-The game is laggy, perhaps some optimization is needed?
-If this is a trailer to promote the game, perhaps you should run it in a build game and not a test game (those performance bars at the bottom of the screen shouldn't be there for a trailer)
-Perhaps some more work could be put into the intro, the text is rather plain
-The music doesn't particularly suit the video footage. All I see is the default WW2 map and a few hip fire kills.

Lots of things to work on, but keep it up. I think this needs a work in progress thread, rather than a FPSC chat thread. Contact a mod if you'd want to keep this thread but have it moved instead.

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download demo today!
Wicked Blood Gaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2013 04:33 Edited at: 16th Feb 2013 08:53
I need to calm down? I'm being real with you. As quoted above
"-Why does the mp40 have 320000 ammo?
-The game is laggy, perhaps some optimization is needed?
-If this is a trailer to promote the game, perhaps you should run it in a build game and not a test game (those performance bars at the bottom of the screen shouldn't be there for a t" ETC ETC

I know you're ambitious to make a game, but be logical with your work. So far you come off as someone really young who has no common sense. Again, I'm being real with you. Not being mean. Try planning out your levels and looking at real world environments to base your levels off of. And I guess cause I'm here;
-Your iron sights don't line up
-Lighting is non existent
-Characters are just lined up
-Wall tile isn't even lined up
-Why is the wall see through
-Why is the wall tile
-Why is the wall tile and not lined up
-Is this a game about time travel? World War 2 mixed with Modern objects?
-Is this is a world where walls are see through and big vents stick out of the front of buildings?
Constructive Criticism.
Nice job telling me I need to "seriously" calm down. You didn't even comment on the fact that I told you this was on the wrong board.

Also, it's not "wicked blood games"

It's Wicked Blood Gaming buddy
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 16th Feb 2013 14:08
Yeah im sorry I didn't get to around a working trailer. I sent you a mail.

- Nic

http://www.niclauke.com
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2013 21:41
First to answer to you all:
1.That was a mess up posted by my colleague,not me personally
2.No,it's not time travel.If you would take time to learn about the modernity of the armies on Balkan peninsula during 90's you wouldn't be that surprised.
3.Lyonian Army always wore brody helmets,so I took the original uniform similar to the WW2 tommy
4.Yes,it's true that was an EPIC FAIL by my colleague.In my game you use AKSU with a limited number of bullets (so called bonebreakers).It was banned by USA,but it is still in use in African wars and it was used by the Croatian,Boshniak,Serb,Albanian Armed Forces during the Yugoslav Wars (1991.-1999.)
Quote: "-Is this is a world where walls are see through and big vents stick out of the front of buildings?"

?????????????
Look up Lyonian Warfare Wikia and see how Lyonian map looks like.
http://bs.lyonianwarfareofficialgamesite.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Use google translate to translate
6.Lighting effects will not exist,because all missions are outdoor.
7.My frame-rate doesn't fall under 48 at all missions.Contact the author for more info.
Quote: "It's Wicked Blood Gaming buddy "

Really,I can take constructive critiscm,but if you are willing to criticise,please contact me and I will send you a beta,and then criticise all you want (Wicked Blood Gaming).Also check out the wikia
9.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYOXyy1ToI

ENJOY!

Lyonia 4 Life
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2013 21:53
This is the only weapon you'll see in the trailer.This is the Lyonian Kalashnikov (AKSU) modified and equiped with forbidden ammo called ''Kostolomac'' (bonebreaker).This weapon is very lethal from close/mid range and it is my personal favourite weapon.This is from the test version,notice the frame rate.

[/quote]Maybe some roads and cars ?[quote]

I will consider that!Maybe some destroyed cars that can be used as a shelter from the Ireian snipers.

And also I thought of replacing the stock WW2 characters with some modern characters but it looked kind of silly.You wouldn't like to see the screen (EPIC FAIL).

Cheers to all. from me
or if you prefer!

Wish me luck,I'm writing my 2nd exam on college.Two down,four to go!

Lyonia 4 Life

Attachments

Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2013 17:54
Just to ask.Which idiot wrote insulting messages on the Lyonian Warfare Wikia?I will report him to the moderators.

You better turnout!

Lyonia 4 Life
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2013 22:05 Edited at: 17th Feb 2013 22:06
Quote: "Is this is a world where walls are see through"

I think they were talking about this image.

The way to not see the sky through the model is to not use .jpg for the texture format, as it does not render R,G,B-0,0,0 (black) in game. The best thing for you to do is change the .jpg into a .tga or a .dds with no alpha channel.

Quote: "Wall tile isn't even lined up"

I think they are referring to this image where the building sides do not line up properly with the bricks. I've included a shot to show you what I mean. i hope this helps in your development.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Attachments

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 00:08 Edited at: 18th Feb 2013 01:14
Quote: "Just to ask.Which idiot wrote insulting messages on the Lyonian Warfare Wikia?I will report him to the moderators."

Just a heads up, I visited your wikia page and though you say it was hacked in another thread,I was able to make a simple edit removing the offending message (why didn't you do this yourself?). Normally you would set it so only an original poster could make changes and you should fix that (a wiki by definition is editable by all so its no hack). Probably in preferences, or if this is a hack (which I doubt) the site owners should deal with it

Fact is most folks around here couldn't hack their way out of a wet paper bag, if they were even from here. I dont know how you could have known this for sure. You should use a more secure site for your wiki or even better some kind of games discussion boards.

I don't trip over...I do random gravity checks.
Wicked Blood Gaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 05:26 Edited at: 18th Feb 2013 05:43
Thanks Disturbing 13, By the way, do you ever plan on releasing any new models? Email me sometime if you do, cause I like your work.

Anyways,
Nice Wiki. Shame if anything happened to it. Also, seeing how you are a "CEO" of this "Company" going out into the blue on the public forum of the game you have worked OH so hard on, I wouldn't recommend using the words "Which Idiot". None of us are idiots. The idiot is the one who let the Wiki be publicly edited by anyone.
Wicked Blood Gaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 05:30 Edited at: 18th Feb 2013 18:16
On that note, let's see this beta. Connor-Ronnok@hotmail.com.
"but if you are willing to criticise,please contact me and I will send you a beta,and then criticise all you want"
Let's see it, Mr.CEO

"Also check out the wikia
9.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYOXyy1ToI

ENJOY!"

OH You mean this Wiki?;

"http://bs.lyonianwarfareofficialgamesite.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page"

Yeah, kinda hard to enjoy such a beautifully made Wiki when there is nothing on it. Keep up the good work guise
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 12:06
My UAV!
I'm flattered, truly.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 16:04
@ Wicked Blood Gaming,

Quote: "On that note, let's see this beta. Connor-Ronnok@hotmail.com.
"but if you are willing to criticise,please contact me and I will send you a beta,and then criticise all you want"
Let's see it, Mr.CEO"

Quote: "Yeah, kinda hard to enjoy such a beautifully made Wiki when there is nothing on it. Keep up the good work guise"

Quote: " Also, seeing how you are a "CEO" of this "Company" going out into the blue on the public forum of the game you have worked OH so hard on, I wouldn't recommend using the words "Which Idiot". None of us are idiots. The idiot is the one who let the Wiki be publicly edited by anyone. "

Perhaps you should read this post again. You seem to not want to heed the advice of moderators. Constructive criticism does not mean trying to be the "top dog" in your digs; constructive criticism does not mean you have to follow what every other person does. This is the FPSC WIP section, not the Geek Chat.

If you cannot follow the advice and examples of what "constructive criticism", then perhaps you should let us with experience do so.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 20:56
Thanks Black Fox

I love your work,BTW

My goal isn't to insult anyone and if I wrote that I'm truly sorry.That is not the way I use my freedom of speech.

To reply to WBG,all the info on the Wikia was deleted by unknown hack.Later on I received a stupid mail by some guy who hacked it and he wrote:Revenge for Ireians,death to Lyonia!

Also,my company is thinking of pulling the game in a non-commercial way.And for the building that is not my fought.Ask the designer of the model.

And please DO NOT insult my status and my company.That is not the way of the FPS Creator!

Lyonia 4 Life
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 20:58
And sorry for the duble post UAV?A recon plane?Yeah I love it!

Lyonia 4 Life
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 21:02
Well said Blackfox.

There is no need to be down on someone for them posting something in a community forum. Key word there, COMMUNITY.

We are supposed to be nice to each other. Like the age old saying, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Maybe Lyonia Games should have handled the edited/hacked Wiki a little better, but, that is still no reason to be sarcastic and just blatantly mean.

Unfamillia

Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 21:21
Thank you Unfamilia

I was very stressed about the posts from WBG.I almost gave up the game project,but now when I look at the posts by you and Black Fox I see there is hope for this COMMUNITY and FPS Creator.

P.S:Thanks,you gave me wings!

Lyonia 4 Life
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 21:30 Edited at: 18th Feb 2013 21:33
Quote: "I was very stressed about the posts from WBG.I almost gave up the game project,but now when I look at the posts by you and Black Fox I see there is hope for this COMMUNITY and FPS Creator.
"

You will always get someone that will either not like you, not like your work, are very critical, or cannot understand the difference between constructive criticism and trolling. That should not discourage a developer in any way. The key is to take all the input, filter out the junk, keep the useful comments, and use that to mold your ideas/changes. Things like what Norion, Landman, s4real, Disturbing 13, rolfy, and Burger mentioned- those are useful comments/ideas/suggestions that you can work with. As far as the comments by the one other- that is not of any help and therefore you can automatically disregard them.

You get the hang of it after experience teaches you how and what you need. Besides, you at least have shown some form of work, and that speaks volumes to me.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 21:38
Thank you!

This is inspirational and you are really a living legend and my hero.

You started a web-page and made it quite succesful,and that should be an example to young creators like me and some others 1990-1996 game creators.

LYONIA RESPECTS YOU!

Lyonia 4 Life

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:02:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:02:21