Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / need to understand

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 17:06
Please help!
I need to understand several things. I'm reading lot of infos through Forum, Guides, Helps, etc...
But I don't understand this: testing the "3D-FirstPersonExample" in AppGameKit 108 on my WIN notebook, everything is really VERY interesting. I'm using Tier 1.
Questions:
a) do these 3D commands work on Android tablet/phones?
b) the 3D ambient was done with FTPS... Well, 3D WORLD STUDIO is it compatible with AppGameKit ? Could it works on Android products?

Hope to be not out of topics...
Thanks in advance.
MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2013 19:12
Hi, another Italian.
I use English since it is not very polite to use "custom language" in a web forum.
Answer to first question is yes, because I tried an early demo on my tiny Android device (Samsung Galaxy Gio).
For second question, I think that the only supported format is .OBJ without animations. I am not using 1.08 at the moment, I am stuck to 1.076, so you should check with Cliff and other people that did a lot of experiments with 3D.
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2013 04:20
This is more a general question rather then platform specific (even though you want to work on Android). Try asking this in AppGameKit Product Chat at the top of the forum's. Your question will get more expose and is more likely to be answered.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 00:55
a) do these 3D commands work on Android tablet/phones?
Yes, they do.

b) the 3D ambient was done with FTPS... Well, 3D WORLD STUDIO is it compatible with AppGameKit ? Could it works on Android products?

Someone on the forum has written an FPSC to AppGameKit converter, and it works very well if it helps.

I live for video games! (And beers, and football, and cars!)
See what I live for here: [url]http:\\www.TeamDefiant.co.uk[/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:08:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:08:51