Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Licensed plugin not recognized

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2013 05:02
so i have took the dive into learning all i can about darkbasic pro, so far it's going ok...however, every single time i go to try and compile something i get this... "Licensed plugin is not recognized by compiler, visit www.thegamecreators.com for update" then sometimes shortly after it compiles it for me to test and soemtimes more often then not...it simply does nothing.

I have lookedon the forums and tried what someone suggested which was completly uninstall everything and then reinstall it all ...all over again... i have done that now several times to no sucess..i still keep gettin that dreaded error. Anyone able to lend a much needed helping hand here guys?

funny thing is...as i downloaded my stuff online while im waiting for my cd to get here, it did ask me to activate the product...however not one single code worked except the order code for DBPro...that code seemed to work on all the plugins... wheneever i tried to put in the code for say DBShader it would just tell me "Product unknown" :/ sigh.... is this product normally this much of a hassle to get working? or am i doing sometihng wrong here?
Niteowl84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2013 04:31
BUMP..seriously? noone has an answer for this little issue?
Kezzla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2013 06:22
what version of dbpro do you have?
I get that error when I have bought a new plugin and not yet updated dbpro with the latest version that supports it.

get the latest update here
install that and then see if your codes will work.

have you also updated your IDE?

I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
Niteowl84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2013 09:39
thanks so much for the reply...however...i proceeded with the update but now when i compile i get this error:

Failed to LoadProjectFile
Failed to LoadDBA
Failed to LoadDBA

dunno whats causing that but...sigh... hope i didnt waste money on this thing
Niteowl84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2013 09:45
ok disregard my last post if it gets approved...seems all i had to do was run as admin and now DBPro seems to run thanks for the help much appreciated...serisously

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:50:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:50:47