Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Delirium Tremens a new horror game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys

Today I present to you a horror game created by me delirium tremens, a new horror to try. (I'm Italian and I do not speak English use the translator)

HISTORY
Assume the role of Jacob Marley, a patient of the asylum of Harley Time Squireen, California.
Jacob wakes up in a cell, and does not remember anything about his past or about what happened in the asylum. during the exploration of the asylum, he discovers that the inside of the experiments were carried out on patients. He discovers that he survived these experiments, without changing appearance. He also discovers that the whole building was abandoned, leaving the inside, all the patients, now turned into monsters. The staff decided to leave the asylum, as they discover that patients subjected to experiments, became violent, uncontrollable and slowly turn into hideous monsters. But there is something paranormal in the asylum, something drags him into a surreal world, senseless, dangerous, and as if some entity was persecuting him, and manages to defeat her only surviving in the surreal world (which later discover that in reality and 'hell) he be able to escape from the nightmare?

the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5-m7tA0EaU

the game and completely in Italian. if in some places and a little too dark I apologize for not having increased brightness. and my first game, have fun

(i don't speak english, i'm italian)
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2013 02:31
Welcome to the forum and not bad for you first game.

Maybe a little more props lying around to clutter it up a little.
Great first start.

jackboss2
Years of Service
User Offline
thank the game is complete you can download in the link of video
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2013 03:44
jackboss,

Please follow the rules for the WIP Board and add at least one in game screen shot in this threads first post or attach using the attachment feature provided for users to view it.

Thank you.

Please note the WIP Board rules may be more rigorously enforced if users persist in continually ignoring them.
jackboss2
Years of Service
User Offline
ok
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2013 01:39
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:21:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:21:07