Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] The Slenders Shadow

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 02:37 Edited at: 16th Jul 2013 15:09

Developer: finINDIE

Little Update now! First of all, the name of the game will be changed due problems with "Slendermans Shadow" which is really similiar, i had no idea that this named game even existed. So it will be changed.

And the other worries of commentters..
No, this is far from original Slender games. No page collecting.
Something else.. >

So this thread can be closed, and i'll start new thread when i get name to the game again.

The Slenders Shadow coming sooner than you think
Killj0y17
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 05:38
Screenshots looks good so far... Can't wait to see how you'll pull off mr. slenderman's model. And I hope it will be scary as you say. (The creator being scared at his own work , hope it will be even more scarier for the players) I'm a big fan of Slender games so I hope you do well in your game!

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2013 00:48
reminds me of marc and my game, Slenderman's Shadow

Don't take this the wrong way, but i seriously hope you're not trying to jump on the dying slenderman popularity wagon as that ship has long sailed. slenderman's a tired villain, and i feel like this game would be better if you created a new horror antagonist, as the storyline really could work with any antagonist

the screenshot isn't bad, but i think it's a bit dark to see anything.

imageflock.com/img/1352257476.gif[/img]
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
I concur, there's so many of these slender games.

Shake it up, show us something new! Your synopsis sounds like a very strong base to build something truly mysterious and nightmarish!

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2013 11:03 Edited at: 28th Mar 2013 11:04
Well, to be honest Slender: The arrival is pretty interesting looking. It's from the creator of the original Slender game, but it's not that collect 10 pages for 15 minutes and that's it. It's supposed to be a full-length story driven game.

Slenderman is pretty tired, but if you put some good effort into it and make something creative, then it can be good and interesting. But your setup does sound cool and could work with other monsters too. I hope the actual game has more to it than collecting pages though, as that isn't very interesting after the 100th time.

I would change the title to avoid confusion with Slenderman's Shadow, especially when that game caught on very well.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:04:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:04:02