Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Android Release] Shapes Playground (Free)

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2013 17:56 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2013 18:00
So we had this game laying around for a while and we didn't intend to put it out there. But my son enjoys just playing around with it so much that we thought, why not?

Get it here for free, no adds. Your 1-4 year old will hopefully enjoy it for a few minutes

My hovercraft is full of eels

Attachments

Login to view attachments
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2013 18:23
I enjoyed playing the demo of this you sent me a while back. Nice to see it out there, I think it's quite fun to play around with and a good demo of the physics system.

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2013 18:37
Nice but I'm not sure what you need to do?

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
lilpissywilly
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2013 20:18 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2013 20:26
Quote: "Nice but I'm not sure what you need to do?"

You don't have to do anything Rick What my boy likes to do is stack the different shapes, build something out of the rectangles maybe, throw a few up the pipe again. Or filling the screen with circles and watch the chaos and then go into the pause menu and hit reset to watch them get sucked up into the pipe.
It's not actually meant to entertain an adult at this point

There will be a "game" version of this later, where shapes will drop at an interval and you are supposed to line up five in a row. But this had just sat there kind of "done" for a while and like I said a few kids I know enjoy it so why not release it as is.

Quote: "I enjoyed playing the demo of this you sent me a while back. Nice to see it out there, I think it's quite fun to play around with and a good demo of the physics system."

Thanks Bax. Yes that was when I was trying to implement a magnetic system for the triangles. I failed then but I know I could do it now with much more experience with box 2d, but that won't be implemented

Just nice to see it all works to get an app out there before we start selling other projects

My hovercraft is full of eels

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:44:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:44:04