Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / print image

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2013 14:29 Edited at: 13th Apr 2013 14:57
Edit: I managed to find it using ES explorer. then moved it to dcim/camera to open it up in windows.

the command 'PrintImage(imgno, percent) works fine on windows.

however, on android I get a message says:
"image saved to/sdcard/pictures/agk player_saved image_2.png"

so I opened the required destination but nothing can be found.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2013 18:03
What version of AppGameKit are you working with?

I believe one of the fixes for the Player was to delete files and directories created for the app being played when the Player is closed.

Also, the space in the name 'agk player_...' might be a problem on the *nix based Androids.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
basjak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2013 22:53 Edited at: 13th Apr 2013 22:58
hey hey ancient lady. i've been greedy coming to the forum lately. it's good to hear from my forum friends.

am using the latest version of AppGameKit and player. i've been so busy and haven't opened up for AppGameKit since update 1.7 and it seems that I have missed so much.

the same now, am having problem with save image command. the image is not saved on the program directory, but it's saved at document\agk\myapp.

do you think am doing something wrong?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2013 23:34
Any file that gets written from an AppGameKit app goes to the sandbox aria for the app (and you can't change that in Tier 1).

On Windows, it is the documens\agk\<apname> directory (and a subdirectory under that if specified).

On Android and iOS it is to other places.

If you have a file in your media directory that you 'overwrite', it ends up in the sandbox area.

If you go to open a file, AppGameKit first looks in the sandbox area and then the app area (<app>/media for Tier 1 and <app> for Tier 2).

If you delete a file from AppGameKit, it will only delete the one in the sand box area.

Apps may not add or make changes to the default app directory.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:30