Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / new versions of my games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2003 15:43
check this out!!

www.n0id.zor.org

I've updated all my games.

the website is still ugly but anyway

I Only need almoust 900 NOK thats about 90€ to Order dbPro + cs3 + 3dcpro + dm + tm !!!!!
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2003 10:51
I downloaded Sheep Hunter. With a gattling gun and a 'baa' sound effect it would be the perfect game!

It's really nice to see a beginner actually finishing games rather than attempting massive projects that they never finish, it's more refreshing than watching the intermediates attempt massive projects that they'll never finish.

Good stuff.

God created the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2003 13:04
Thanx, I'm doing my best to keep on going on the same project, but there are so many of them I want to do at the same time!!

I Only need almoust 900 NOK thats about 90€ to Order dbPro + cs3 + 3dcpro + dm + tm !!!!!
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2003 14:20 Edited at: 29th Nov 2003 14:22
Finishing games is a discipline all to itself. For instance, take Raven - our resident love him or hate him guy...

His modelling is of a very high quality, and his programming is pretty good. He understands a lot of DBPro's advanced features and can make use of them.

In my eyes you are better than Raven, because he's never managed to finish a product and show it to us. The ability to finish your project is the single biggest skill a programmer can have, and the most important. If you can't finish the project, then it isn't a project, it's an idle doodle.

I think all 'scene' programmers end up with a lot of unfinished projects, the bane of being creative is to have about 18 game ideas a day.

What brings me to the point of despair though, and this is totally off topic, is to then meet somebody in a pub or a forum who wants to give you their killer idea, "you know what would make a good game?"

I hate that question, because I do, and it's rarely what's coming next What's more, if I don't promise to write their perfect Counter-Strike MMORG with FF characters they'll be offended as I pick holes in the concept and playability of what they are suggesting and even if I do get a good idea from such a games-making stray, what about all the other ideas of my own?.. There's so many!

What really ticks me off though is getting asked that question and then seeing their face concentrate really hard trying to think of a great game idea in an instant... *sigh*

I want an extra large T-Shirt that says "I am creative, k thx". Only if I did all the techies would then say, "Your a soundcard?". Programming can be such a burden...

God created the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
EthanJP
Years of Service
User Offline
Kewl the thieves and cops music is really good but the graphics on the edges give me eye strain the main character could be the next sonic the hedgehog and instead of collecting rings he collects cash from banks and the bad guys are cops change his hair blue and hey presto
But TAC2 the guy in it won't move
you should make a COP one where you have 7 cops following you and they help you kill thieves with guns
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2003 15:00
Hey Hey!! Thats a pretty good idea you have there EthanJP!
I never thought of that, and I'll see what I can do.

and Andy Igore:
I didn't know so many people thought it was so hard to continue on one project 'til the end.
I though I was one of them few..

I Only need 90$ to get dbPro + cs3 + 3dcpro + dm + tm !!!!!
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2003 15:02
oh! by the way, I'm working on a new website now.
It's pure HTML coding. (finnaly I've learned that!!)
so it (i think) will be better than the old one.
it will have lots of screenes and tutorials and stuff (even emulators and roms!!! don't tell anyone!)

I Only need 90$ to get dbPro + cs3 + 3dcpro + dm + tm !!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:49:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:49:45