Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / NightCity Docks WIP (Warning-some large images)

Author
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2013 00:30
Just DL and played with the sample map. Great work again D13. Incredible work at an incredible price Would love to see a DC vehicle pack to go with the new ones.

Some other ideas for the Dark city would be.

Factories pack

junkyard pack

ghetto pack.

character pack.

Please keep working on this series, you're doing a great job.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work on this great pack.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2013 09:48
@fallen one- yes they do. The Fpe's and Fps's are just not set up to use them without removing the ';' that is commenting them out.

@seppgirty-Thanks man; I do plan on continuing the series. The next pack I make may or may not be an official TGC pack since TGC is slowing down on packs for FPSC and concentrating on FPSCReloaded. So my next NightCity pack will probably be NightCity Amusement Park. I'll make it for FPSC but more than likely not release it as an official TGC pack (should TGC want it) until I know all that is entailed in making media for FPSCReloaded. I completely agree with TGC focusing on Reloaded as packs like mine can really shine in huge environments and work spaces. i also plan on refitting my old packs for FPSCReloaded.

@s4real- Thanks man! The music you made for the vid fit perfectly and was too good to not use. This pack is what I really envisioned for the project the score was meant for. Very soon I plan to recreate the project I was working on before in better detail due to the media I have now. Your work will be an integral part of this project.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2013 13:46
Just wanted to bump this up for D13 and in the hopes I can contact you as your email address seems to be inactive and returning the mail.
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2013 18:00
Quote: "my next NightCity pack will probably be NightCity Amusement Park."

Sounds sweet! Can't wait to see some WIPS.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2013 09:49
Greetings SpyDaniel- I have all sorts of email trouble. Here is my gmail-d13.disturbing13@gmail.com

@seppgirty- Wips will be coming soon. Right now I'm in the planning stage.

"Who loves ya baby!"
Namnlosen
Years of Service
User Offline
Alongside the suggestions made by Seppgirty, I would in addition suggest these:

Chinatown District: while the first pack was influence by Arkham City, it also gave off a nostalgic feeling for Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, which included a Chinatown district as an interesting offshoot of its more traditional dark urban setting.

Residential District: drawing inspiration from Arkham City again, this pack would supply a selection of what could be termed "filler" buildings for creating the areas between landmark locations

Commercial District: towering Gothic and Art Deco skyscrapers; not low polygon models for a backdrop skyline, but much more detailed buildings for creating a looming and sinister highrise area at the heart of a city.

Abandoned District: these would all be buildings that were derelict; broken and boarded up windows and doors, collapse roofs and crumbling walls, broken pavements and roads, graffiti, litter and weeds everywhere.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 11:20 Edited at: 31st Oct 2013 09:51
All completely great suggestions! I may take many of them into consideration and make them all into the 4th Night city pack. I do however want to wait till after October 31st to start any models I intend on selling, just so I know what goes into making them FPSCR compatible as well as FPSC compatible. I think the massive building area FPSCR will have will help a pack like these thrive and become the looming cities that they can be.

"Who loves ya baby!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DottDogg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 21:26
Fantastic model pack. I'll be purchasing this pack soon enough as it'll fit in great with the docks level we have planned for Mob-Stories. Keep up the great work and I hope to see some more model packs like this in the near future!
batpretzel
Years of Service
User Offline
Absolutely fantastic work on both your packs! They're exactly what I'm looking for for the game I have planned, and I'm very excited to hear that you're going to make them compatible with FPSCR. If you're taking requests I second the ideas for 1930s/1940s characters, cars, and a Chinatown district. Either way keep up the great work!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2013 08:54
Thanks a bunch guys! Don't forget to pick up both the free sixpacks to dress up your scenes a bit more.

Sixpack 1 - linepoles, wires and transformer boxes

Sixpack 2 - 3 burgerjpoint buildings , traffic lights and a new garbage can

"Who loves ya baby!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:54:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:54:13