Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Conspiracy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 16:09

Developers : Starsoft Games
Genre : Tactical Shooter

Story

Your name is Alex "Hawk" Johnson. Six months ago , you became a part of newly formed US SOT (Secret Operations Team). US SOT does the hardest missions : hostage rescues , arresting big and armed criminals etc. You worked 5 months in US SOT and then you discovered that team leader is actually corrupted and cooperates with big criminal organisations. When you threaten him that you will say everything he pays an assassination on you and your family. You barely survive but your wife Jane and 2 year old daughter Cristie get killed.

Soon you become charged for a murder that you didn't commit. US SOT comes to arrest you but you manage to escape. Now you are comming for revenge to your boss , Cpt. Thomas Mitchell

Description

This is an FPS tactical shooter game. You need to use your stealth in order to survive. In this game , you can get killed by only 5-6 bullets. The health will regenerate like in Call of Duty , but much slower. Player will need to think about his next move , because it can be his last. This game contains lots of easter eggs like hidden weapons and secret ways to finish a level.

Screenshots

Videos
Video updates comming soon

Website
Website is under development. Comming soon

Credits

Bojan Durmic - CEO
Ognjen Bojic - Level Designer
Tino Zwirs - Music producer
Marian Fellinger - Sound designer

Special thanks to :

Corno_1 - for his helping in scripting
BlackFox - for his scripts and tutorials
The Zombie Killer - for scripting help and tutorial
ncmako - for helping in scripting
Wolf - for his tutorials
Maxim Sokolov - for giving his amazing Russian Horror pack for free (Must buy pack)
TGC Community - for everything

Partners

Lyonia Games

SUPPORT US !

It would be very nice of you to like our Facebook page one like doesn't mean a lot to you but it means a lot for us and keeps us motivated !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starsoft-Games/503529966377494 - Facebook Page

Contact us !

starsoftgames@rocketmail.com - e-mail adress

If you can help in any way , like making some models or scripts , that would be very generous of you

Please comment and tell me your thoughts , suggestions , critics. That can really help us improve our very first game

Thank you - Bojan D.
bojandurmic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 16:10
Post reserved for updates and changelog

9.5.2013 , 15:09-thread created
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thats the first time I am in the special thanks to!
Good luck with that game. I will play it

Corno_1

bojandurmic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 19:11
Thanks for feedback , Corno ! If you have something to suggest me , please do it , suggestions are really Welcome. I am glad to hear that you are going to play it .

Maybe you can help me with some scripts ? Will you ?

Also , do you have any email that you use so we can stay connected ?

Why doesnt anyone else comment ?
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 22:44
My first suggestion would be in the second screen, either decrees the light or get a bigger lamp. For me that seems like a little too much light for such a small light. Just my opinion of course Good luck,

bojandurmic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 22:58
Thanks Tomahawk , wil be modified
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2013 23:42
No problem!

Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2013 09:39
This sounds pretty good so far, but there are little things that can be improved.

In the first screenshot, the corridor is completely plain. That's not particularly exciting to the player, so it would help to patch that up with appropriate entities an such.

The second screenshot feels a little bit out of place. It appears to be a clean room like in a house, and yet it has industrial barrels and power boxes in it, with a few rubbish bags. It is also strangely lit, as mentioned before. I'm not to sure what the second room is for, so I'd recommend changing something around to make it fit. Think when making your game, "Is this logical to be here?"

And lastly, the huds feel perhaps too big or too central. If you shift those huds a little out of the way to the sides, it clears up the screen more and gives the player a better view.

All of this is mean't to be constructive criticism, so while they're small issues, they stack up somewhat and if improved really help the game.

Burger

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download demo today!
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2013 20:49
Lyonia Games-partners!Thank you man,looks awesome!

Samo naprijed burazeru,možeš ti to!

Lyonia 4 Life
bojandurmic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2013 20:52
Haha , thank you very much , brate ! Uzivaj !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 13:44:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 13:44:16