Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Kshatriya Prologue: Prologue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2013 10:45
Hey there,

looks awesome! Good cuts on the scenes, nice choice of music and of cource neat level design.

Waiting for the release...

Greetings,
Jan

Canalyst developer! Skype name: thek491
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2013 16:11
Amazing and stunning work!

Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
Beautiful gameplay mate, can't wait to play this!

New account, have been around for a while!
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 10:21
wow really appreaciate the comments guys. I'm glad it won you all over so much. this first episode will be pretty short and quick but im sure you guys will like it and i'm definitely gonna make some episodes.

Please oh Please tell your friends to go on the website and follow me!!! I will be putting all the links to future episodes and screenshots and videos there.

The game is pretty much done save me recording one final line of voiceover, adding it to the cutscene I animated (which is already rendered) and then scripting it to play before the winzone. I'm in the process of finishing fixing up the FPSC stock anim rig on the default characters in the game. they now strafe, aim pistols, and (if I can find a scripter for this) flinch when shot. really looking for someone who csn script to help me out getting this out the door. I also have to make the menus and loading screens, but that's basically a 1 day process, and can be combined with one of the 2-3 days of tests i'll do. expect it this or next week at the latest. will go faster when my internet is reconnected at home.

Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2013 14:23
I just finished the alpha of this and I must say, this is the most compelling FPSC game I have ever played when it comes to speed and suspense!

The idea with the little videos was brilliant

Little snippet for wray

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
Ertlov
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 11:49
This is the best serious, the best "Modern-day" (incl. SciFi) and they best indoor-outdoor FPSC game I have ever seen.

Come to where the madness is:http://www.indiedb.com/games/into-the-dark
Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 12:41
Looks very well

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2013 03:00
thanks you guys. ertlov should contact me if he wants the alpha

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2013 07:10
okay so after much testing and whatnot the final build of this game has been compiled and I will be releasing it as soon as i can get in contact with wolf to correct a sleeve texture. forgive the ugly looking guns, i couldn't figure out nice shaders with them since there was no bone for the gun, rather it was just parented to a bone in the rig in 3ds max, which is why i think skinning doesnt work. I also had to turn the textures down which is a bummer, but it still looks really nice I think. most everything in the game is custom, and even regular characters have all custom anims. Wolf's working on the next episode as I type. Expect this in a few days, for real.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2013 09:46
Quote: " Expect this in a few days, for real."

Wow! I'm seriously guys, I haven't been this pumped for an FPSC game in a long time! Can't wait! Well, actually I can and I have to, but I'm waiting eagerly!

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2013 12:59
this game is released!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:43:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:43:58