Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / New Launch 2D Game “Night Runner”(Coming Soon)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

Take a seat and start shining with our “Night Runner” look. “Night Runner” keeps your gaming experience fun and fresh !!The game has fantastic features, including awesome graphics, controls and a unique upgrading system. The game story is very interesting.

"Alex", He's A Hero Of This Game.
“Luka”, Enemy of Alex.

If you really want to play that game, please feel free to comment on it.

For more detail like:- http://www.facebook.com/creatiosoft
http://twitter.com/creatiosoft

Digital Media Executive
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2013 17:27
Was this created with AppGameKit?

You are brand new to the forum, which is why I ask. It is unusual to see a new forum user's first post being a published game.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 27th Jun 2013 08:39
AL i know some members of AppGameKit and DBP who never even rad anything on the forums... when i showed them :"dude they have a forum" they were amazed of whats happening here... and in the meanwhile they already compleated a game or 2

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 27th Jun 2013 08:40
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2013 16:49
haliop, I am quite aware of the kind of situation you are talking about.

But we have also had a lot of people post products that aren't even TGC related, let alone AGK.

If you notice, the original poster has not responded at all.

Most people watch their posts when they put something up like a game.

I just checked the profile and Neeraj only has this post and one other that has been totally ignored.

I don't mean to be tough or mean or anything, I just wanted to make sure that the post was appropriate (and it should have been in the AppGameKit Showcase, where it would have gotten a larger audience).

I just went to there site and they state that they use Java.J2ME, CE .NET C# and VB.NET and HTML5 to develop their mobile apps.

So, they don't belong here at all.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:01:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:01:19