Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Try it out...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2003 11:58
Once again my pong game, BUT with a twist . I'm trying to go all out on this game, and hopefully will succeed. I just received my copy DBC and can finally create un-handicapped programs! WOOHOO! i'm enjoying the extra room now. My pong game is now space themed, with power ups and the like. The graphics are no where near final, but just somethings I threw together, so try it out, it's only 500k.

http://home.earthlink.net/~grifty186/pong.zip

Controls -
Player 1

Up - W
Down - S

Player 2

Up - Up Arrow Key
Down - Down arrow Key

pretty simple... this version WOULD have had single player and multiplayer, and I have finished the AI code, but I forgot the copy of the DBA file on my home computer. And I didn't feel like re-creating it on this computer. So keep in mind that I already have a single player game ready to pop into this version. Thanks a lot!
Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2003 12:27
Pretty Good.

I love the powerup that just powers the meteors out. That is fun. I think that when you have that powerup it should make the stars in the background go into lines like in Star Trek.

...and like that; he's gone...
JD Programming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2003 04:42
Fun stuff, good job

Programming is one of the first steps to become an individual...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 02:19:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 02:19:26