Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] -New Untitled Project in Progress-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2013 16:14
As said in the Subject, I am working on a new project on FPS Creator. Ive only drawn for it so far and have not started it on the computer yet. Its not very far in the progress yet, but from what ive drawn..

It is a puzzler, and the levels are set in a mysterious prison, in the conclusion of the game you discover why.. and where you are.

So as i was saying its a dark puzzler. by dark i mean: its mysterious, dark, very few remains on life, and it'll give you the feel that your being watched.. but there will be No: Zombies, Ghosts or Blood. and only mild violence. though it'll still give you the feel that there will be!

More will be posted once the game is more developed, such as screen shots and videos once the game has been started on FPS Creator.

I will put loads of work into the detail and unique-ness.
I hope many of you are exited,

If you have any suggestions, Please Contact me at:
acheve260studios@gmail.com
they will be highly appreciated,

-Thank you [center]
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2013 23:42
for the love of god does no one read the rules??? just post a screenshot, just one screenshot is all that's needed, before that, a WIP has not progressed enough to be posted. please post a screenshot.

Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Acheive260 Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2013 11:16
Sorry, As said in the first post i have only drawn for the game so far and i have nothing on the computer yet.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:05:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:05:03