Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Problems with Runtime Error 506 - could not load image - keeps changing

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 06:00
I have been fighting with one single routine of a much larger program. I am getting Runtime Error 506 - could not load image at line 118 but the image and line number changes on the one that does not load. It is either the last Image of Dataset Onem: or the 4th Image of Dataset Twom (See Snippet). I have been trying various line changes and it worked Once then quit. It seems to not like the image number past "7" but I tried ranges from 20-30 and it sometimes works or picks a different Image to halt on the LOAD IMAGE Statement. I am sure there is an oversight or a syntax issue or something simple. I surrender and I am asking the pros for some assistance.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 03:42 Edited at: 25th Jul 2013 03:57
snippet form of your attachment:

these (level 1) lines...

...are causing it to look for image files literally named "Monster1$(n)". instead, try:

or, shorter version utilizing the filename held inside Monster1$(n) directly:

do the same with level 2, etc.

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA . DBPro V7.7 . Matrix1Utils 05.27.12
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Katyman
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 05:44
Thank you! I was going cross-eyed trying to nail this down and I knew it was something simple. As simple as a Solar Powered Clothes Dryer. Sound complicated but it's just a simple outdoor clothes line. I need new contacts or something. Again thanks..I might need your services again soon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:49:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:49:46