Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / runtime error 7007

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, im new to programming, and thought this would be a good place to start.

after spending some time trying to get everything to actually work (bought the bundle), i start learning to code with it, and get runtime error 7007. it is annoying. this is just in darkBASIC pro. and research have showed me that people had this same error in FPS creator. How do i fix it? i'm only doing noob stuff.. like make shapes. haha. please help... really annoying after spending sometime messing with this software to get it to work properly.
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2013 09:16
does it give a description of the error? not familiar with what that error code refers to. if it gives you a line number, show the code thats causing the problem, thats usually the fastest way to show the problem and get help

Shazam!
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2013 09:52
What do you mean, "Make shapes?"
What operating system?
What version of DBPro? (Have you updated?)
Please provide a simple sample of code which doesn't work (Within [ code ] tags please?)

3D Bang Bang 2, check it out!

My website! [href]http:\\www.TeamDefiant.co.uk[/href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 10:57:34
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 10:57:34