Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / First try in FL Studio 11 w/ sample

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2013 13:46
Hello there, after all these years my first post in the music section. lol anyways I'm not good at music but made up a quick sample. tell me what you think? It's not yet done, but wasn't sure if it's any good yet. lol. I did it in FL Studio after learning how to use it. I haven't got to all my plug ins yet like Sakura or even a few others. Even though I don't have all the plug ins I try to do the best I can until I can get to learn each one. The only thing that came to my mind when I made this sample was nothing. I just try to make to make any kind of sound the best I could.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2013 18:41
Sounds ok to me, but it sounds just like fruity loops. I'm no musician, but with FL I always experiment with sounds first, like add reverb, a little echo - usually just trying to make things sound unique. FL comes into it's own when you add in a bass line I think - maybe add some more tracks and fiddle with those knobs, the more advanced stuff you experiment with, the more you learn about what it all does, and your ideas will be more elaborate and unique. It's the only way to define your own style, just keep at it and try something new each time you use FL.

I am the one who knocks...
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
A kick and a hihat for 22 seconds you sure you uploaded the right thing.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
DevilLiger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2013 13:16 Edited at: 26th Sep 2013 13:18
it was hard to make music on the Bose speakers imo, but anyways I hear it better on my new headphones. I think my other ones were better. They are far from done though. Mr Vanner thanks for your opinion. When I have time I will usually go back to work on improving my music. that's what this thread is also about. attached is my other track. Thursday I will work on one again, but this time slightly longer with more beats and stuff.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@DevilLiger Sorry I must be missing something here.

Another drum loop but if this is your first time with making music I feel you need to add some more stuff.

Keep at it you will get there now add a bass and see how you go.

Cheer s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2014 22:44
You could save a LOT of room by converting your tracks to MP3!

Try Audacity perhaps... you'll need to download a DLL for it to do the conversion here: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?lame_enc

D.D.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:23:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:23:06