Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / HUD Script & Health Regeneration

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 10:14 Edited at: 21st Aug 2013 10:31
It's an upgraded version of a script I posted awhile back, it is a HUD that is more visible the more damage the player has taken, it also uses three eyehuds (Damage flashes) and the players screen shakes when they take damage.

In order for this script pack to be used right, you must first extract the files to their right paths. This can be done by simply merging the folders (gamecore, scriptbank) with each other. Once you have done that, put the two scripts into trigger zones and have them touching the player start marker. Next, go into build game > Global script and set the "eyehud" perimeter to nothing. Once you have done this, it should work! You can use it for whatever game you want, no credits needed.

Note: you need v1.20 to use these scripts!

You want a sig? this is your sig!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 11:12
Hey Unbound, I'm a user of this script (an older version, but still has the idea). One issue with the last one was that after loading a savegame sometimes the hud would show without transparency. Does this version work in a built game?

And is this commercial/non-commercial?

Thanks,
Burger

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download the demo today!
unbound
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 11:26
It seems to work with saved games for me, I could have unintentionally got rid of the bug while I improved this script, so it should work in built games. This is for both commercial and non-commercial, you can use and edit it however you want.

unbound
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 13:02
If anyone has something they think should be added or improved in the scripts then just post and I'll see what I can do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 16:34:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 16:34:09