Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Alien Comp Entry X.T. Checkers - Final Version

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2003 06:27 Edited at: 25th Nov 2003 06:31
Well, with the holidays at hand, I'm just not going to have any more time to program, so I'm bringing my comp. entry to a close. I could probably spend a whole month more tweaking this darn thing, but, frankly, I'm sick of it .

So, with that said, here it is - the final (hopefully) version of my comp entry. It's basically a board game, like checkers, with an "enhanced" mode that's 3d. If a few people would be so kind as to Beta test it for me, and post your feedback/bugs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Download location (Approx 4MB download):
http://www.xtgladiators.com/download/xtcheckers.zip

Screenshot 1 (Standard Game):

Screenshot 2 (Enhanced Game):

Enjoy!

DocSee
Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
Quite a good game you got their that seems to run fine. The only bug I notices is the player number don't always look right. Can you include some better sounds!!! One you got our annoying has hell!!
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2003 18:36
As you know, I liked last version a lot and this version is just as good. I can't get to grips with the enhanced game as there is just too much to think about and you have to faff around with the camera too much.

I also think the players pieces are a bit dull. Maybe brighten them a bit.

I think this will do well in compo (but I doubt it will win )

Good luck!

Boo!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:54:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:54:27