Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Cyberpunk Asylum

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2013 15:56
Cyberpunk Asylum

So after i heavily modified Black Asylum, it wasnt black asylum anymore, So im creating a new thread. The game has a new name, New feel and new storyline. Enjoy.

Storyline (WIP)

It was 2845 and the Government controlled everything, A kinda big brother kinda set-up, I didn't like it. That's how i got into Blackwall Asylum. Well i got here in this asylum because i didn't like the system and they deemed me insane, They put me into a deep sleep for 50 years. I woke up about an hour ago, Everything has changed, I can hear noises coming from outside my room. My name is John Adams and im the one who broke the system and made civilization fall, this may not mean much to you now but as i step outside this door im sure you will, You see after i voiced my dislike of the government everyone else in the street heard of me and started to rebel against the system, the government tried everything to stop it- Guns, Riot Police, Kerfews. But it all failed, in the end the government dispersed chemicals into the croud which would kill them, the things is, the government didnt count on one thing. The dead coming back to life.

Here is a selection of picked out screenshots showcasing the levels.

Screenshots

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

E-mail: johnskiboy10@yahoo.com

Comments and Critism's always welcome.

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 19:24
An Updated Version of the City Level, much more enclosed and furturistic

[img][/img]

Levi barros
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2013 22:45
I wanna play! This looks dope, man!

Defiance is your best friend.
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2013 14:16
Thanks! Its going to be re-done in FPS Reloaded!

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2013 16:47 Edited at: 4th Nov 2013 16:48
put a yellow ochre coloured fog into the level, also try very low amount of 'ambient light' of the same colour, see here
http://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal-tournament-2004/deathmatch/3940/DM-2019-XS
and here
http://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal-tournament-2003/deathmatch/292/2019
for example

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:37:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:37:57