Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / My Beloved Company game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 07:14 Edited at: 9th Sep 2013 17:56
This game is a cyberpunk satire. There are no counties in near future, big companies controls the globe.
People live in their home and play games whole day.
Main hero is a 40yo loser which didn't worked any day in his life. But, anyway his mother sends him to find the work.
He tries to get the job, but security guard throw him out. So, he tries to find another way - run around the company and tries to find hole in the fence.
This game is kind of stealth - you need to find out how to get into the company without been spotted by security guard.
Main hero can put items for security, steal items also can crack security guard's brain and pull out memories.
Currently I have the tools for motion capture editing and for level prototyping, and 1 level of game play prototype.
Later on I will add the sketches of main hero and him mother.
VIRT

MOTHER

ENGINEER
[img]null[/img]

Current project status video (development trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRnLYIs1ELc
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 11:34
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 18:41
I agree, looks pretty cool!

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
risecreature
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you At now we are trying to get funding on our project.
Added option for SAND BOX (My Beloved Company project). For 50 euro you can get whole project with source code (AGK tier1, basic) for 8 demo levels together with tutorials how to modify it. See update here.
https://www.technofunding.com/index.php#projects&project_id=143
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2013 19:41
Looks cool but, I see that this game probably would run on a high end device not a phone. Maybe it will I don't know would like to see it in action. That editor that you use looks nice too. I built my own editor, but nothing like that editor. Looks like a professional editor. You should try running a few levels on a device then maybe I will donate.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:22:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:22:41