Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I just bought, FPSC Toolbox, where is my serial number?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
More than 48 hours have passed and I have not received any email with the serial to make it work, greetings.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
Deathcow
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 20:53
FPSC Toolbox? Your referring to FPS Creator from TGC or is this a different product your talking about?

If it is from TGC you should contact TGC if your having problems and they should be better help you that the forum.

DC
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2013 21:01
I bought that...I think a year ago aswell and didnt receive the serial number either. I just dropped it because I dont need any of the features anymore.

Bullshock, the creator, seems to be no longer active here.

The thread.

Try contacting him via mail or try to get a refund via paypals customer support. Or you just lost some cash.

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2013 01:07
Bullshock pops in every couple of months. He promised some new features and to make it more windows 7 friendly. I doubt that it will ever happen.. I bought it when he had his end of the world sale.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Buddies! First of all, thank you very much for your kind responses, Bullshock sending me a serial for the FPSC Toolbox! I'm happy at the moment.

Quote: "I bought that...I think a year ago aswell and didnt receive the serial number either. I just dropped it because I dont need any of the features anymore.

Bullshock, the creator, seems to be no longer active here.

The thread.

Try contacting him via mail or try to get a refund via paypals customer support. Or you just lost some cash."

Wolf, If Bullshock not sent you your serial number, order it via the following email: bullshock@sequoiagames.com and bullshock gives you the program, grettings and thanks a lot buddies!.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2013 05:00
I have heard of FPSC Toolbox, but what exactly does it do?

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2013 17:32
@ PixelF
It is a program that helps get your models (.x files) fpsc ready.
It is kind of useful as I mainly use it to aline my weapons in the view port. Take a look at it at sequoiagames.com
best
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 10:18 Edited at: 1st Sep 2013 10:20
All serial numbers have been sent out. Make sure you check the email address hooked to your PayPal account (not your Sequoia Games account).

If you still have issues, feel free to email me!

Im still around the forums guys. I moderate, I just dont post much. Working on Game Dev Underground too much these days.

@WOLF, email me and Ill forward you your info over.

@seppgirty, Im waiting to see what happens with FPSC Reloaded. FPSC Toolbox may be obsolete all together. If there is still a need for it there will be a new version.

Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2013 22:05
http://sequoiagames.com/contact

Above is the contact page for his Site.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:42:23