Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Ninja Name Generator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 03:16 Edited at: 1st Sep 2013 03:18
I'd always imagined that when I first published something to an app store, it'd be one of my epic game projects but instead it turns out to be a simple app based on an old Facebook post I saw a few years ago.

Quote: "Join the ranks of the Ninja, the legendary warriors. Simply enter your name, or the name of your friends into the box and press the Go! button to discover their Ninja Name. You can then share this name on Facebook by pressing the share button."

It's basically just something to familiarise myself with the publishing procedure, as well as a test bed for the Facebook commands (and the faffing around required to getting it all working *sigh*)

It's been tested on Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy Y and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0; all appear to work fine but I'd appreciate some feedback here if anyone has issues getting it to work on their specific device.

Thanks for looking guys

But yay, I'm fairly sure this qualifies me for a new Forum Badge

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 09:16
congrats! i will now work on a Samurai Name Generator! so we CAN GO TO WAR!!!!!!

thats a pretty cool idea man.. i can see small kids play with it.. then run around shouting their new ninja name at everyone ..

=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 14:40
@Haliop:
Thanks for looking at my app, and yeah, my kids love it at least Can I ask what device you looked at it on and if it all worked as expected?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:12:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:12:58