Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / FPSC v1.19: No headshot damage with specific weapon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello to everybody! I want to know if there is a script that allow to me to have a weapon with which can´t cause a headshot kill, I mean that this weapon cause a normal damage in the head, NO a headshot damage. The weapons that I want to don´t cause headshot damage is: Errant AI/Combat Knife - Machete - Cleaver - Chainsaw. I tried to modify the script "appearwithheadshot" but doesn´t work.
I don´t use any mod, so if there is a script for this ask, that don´t use a mod.
And... Maybe Corno_1 can help me with this. If you are reading this Corno_1, thanks for answer my other questions!
Sorry for my bad english, but I am from Argentina, so this isn´t my native langueage. GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!!!

Nothing interesting...
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2013 17:19 Edited at: 14th Sep 2013 17:20
Ok first a tipp:
use the 1.2 Beta. it is more stable, faster and also nearly bug free:
Download this and install it first:
[href]files.thegamecreators.com/betafiles/FPS_Creator_V120_BETA17a.zip[/href]
and then download this and override the fpsc-game.exe:
[href]forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/download/2484977[/href]

If you done this, I can help you with this part of a script: (place it in a main script)

Make this forum to something a little bit better and release more stuff. So we can push the Request/NoobHelp threads aside.
Mauro5002
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok Corno_1, all done, I have installed the v1.20 and I replaced the Fpsc-game.exe. FPS Creator works perfect! And, what now? I have to put the ":plrcurrentweapon=..." in the weapon script? Or I have to put it in the "appearwithheadshot" script?

Nothing interesting...
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
you must place it in each main script of an enemy. But if the Framerate goes down, reduce the enemies or let the part away.

Make this forum to something a little bit better and release more stuff. So we can push the Request/NoobHelp threads aside.
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Corno_1 is correct, but it might be better to add this script to a single entity, set as always active, this way it will always overide the weapon settings and should reduce any performance hit by only having to read the script once.

Not sure if that helps.

SC

Bringing you games since 1981!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-17 00:17:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-17 00:17:39