Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 360 rotate camera

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi

i had found this code, and i try to modify it with out luck. so now i ask for some help.

first of all i need a 360 degree rotate camera. it rotate like i want around y now. cant get it to rotate around x

and when you rotate a bit, and release the mouse bottom and move the mouse and then hir the buttom Again, it jumps when start rotaet Again. is there a way to make it continue from where it was with out jumping.

Thx
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2013 16:03
Try something like this.

TheComet

horses
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2013 13:31
I got playing with this on the train... Instead of camera rotation, I decided to rotate the cube. This is as far as I got, but when ever I employed "Fix Pivot" on the objects on mouse click release, the object rotation would be wrong. I admit I haven't thought out the mathmatics behind rotating the cube and mouse cordinates, no doubt I could simply apply the above camera technique to the cube for the correct result;

Help build an online DarkBASIC Professional help archive.
DarkBasic Help Wikia

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:03:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:03:56