Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Looking for script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, sorry if you dont understand any part of my post, but my english is not... The Best xD

Im looking for script, that will make characters move...
Move freely in the room.
They will not attack, no throwing granades, no killing, just walking around...

Im using PFS CREATOR 1.16.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

~Hulton
hulton
Years of Service
User Offline
Cmon guys!
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2013 23:34 Edited at: 21st Sep 2013 23:36
Welcome to the forum.

Are these custom characters or stock?

The use of waypoints and the follow script in the scriptbank\people folder will allow you to do this.

In the editer draw in your waypoints where you want them. Place the character you want on the way point where you want it to start and assign the people\follow.fpi script in the mainAI spot.

You may have to raise the character off the floor a little bit to have it move on the way point.

There is also an explination in the user manual that came with the program when you got it.

You can do a lot without scripting, but you can do so much more with scripting. Definatly worse learning.

One more thing is if you have done this already, make sure that immobile is set to 0 and not 1 on the character.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:41:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:41:37