Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / how to ad media to project directorie

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am trying to duplicate screen scrolling tutorial and i am having problems loading media to project directory. when i compile i get an error that says can not load media line 12. when i load media it says media file is not under program directory and will not be included in exe. please help.

thanks james863484

Attachments

Login to view attachments
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2013 20:18
Try this...put all images and objects in a folder. Start an example and save it to folder . Go to the forder click on the Dba ... when first you open this Dba, the editor will invite you to save as Dbpro...save the Dpro, next time when you want to open your project, just click on Dbpro .

I'm not a grumpy grandpa
james863484
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for reply i resolved this issue by copying media into project folder then importing from same folder. I guess i just needed to think about it a little longer.
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2013 06:10
I tried to download your file, but it says it is corrupt. You would need to upload the .dba file, not the .dbpro one. You could always click the 'code' button, paste the code and click the 'code' button again to post it here directly.

The error is that DBP cannot 'see' the files as it is not pointing at the right directory. This is easy to fix if we can see your code and if you let us know how you set your folders up.

So many games to code.....so little time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:20:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:20:16