Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Serious issues with serial.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2013 21:05
Hey guys,

I havent touched FPSC in a year. Deleted it from my PC and all that, but now I want it back.. but I can't because my serial is not located at the serials section of my products. I've mailed and got it.. But i'm a idiot and deleted the mails containing the serial..

nevertheless: I am convinced that the serial should be where it belongs: in the serials section of my products...
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Contact TGC they will have your purchase details.

Seems a lot of people losing there serial numbers off late, lesson learn t here always save your serial number.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2013 21:38
Quote: "Contact TGC they will have your purchase details.

Seems a lot of people losing there serial numbers off late, lesson learn t here always save your serial number.

best s4real"

Agreed with that.. But still.. when you give a place where people can find their serial, the serial should be in that place..
Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 09:28
Had the same problem. The fastest way i got in contact with tgc was over facebook. Haven't had mine working for 3-4 days. Gl

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 15:13:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 15:13:53