Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] - A fun new game!...Eventually.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2013 08:47 Edited at: 9th Oct 2013 20:55
So, I'm completely stuck. I'm trying to create a brawler style game, and I've gotten a bit lost. Any ideas on how to improve it?
Replace the media with whatever you want.

We all come to a time when we look at the entire picture and think... "Oh dear God, what horrible abomination of a code have I made?"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Touch the Skies Edge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2013 19:14 Edited at: 10th Oct 2013 08:18

Sorry about that.

We all come to a time when we look at the entire picture and think... "Oh dear God, what horrible abomination of a code have I made?"
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2013 20:58
If you include the media in a ZIP or RAR file I'll be glad to try it out.

You can usually make a ZIP file easily by highlighting everything in your folder, right-clicking and selecting "send to compressed (zipped) folder"

D.D.
Touch the Skies Edge
Years of Service
User Offline
Here you go

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Touch the Skies Edge
Years of Service
User Offline
I did some major upgrades to my original code. Still can't figure out how to jump, or how to add enemies. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Just delete the lines for music and trees. I can't get them to place in the right loaction anyway.

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2013 08:13
You should have posted this in the DBP or Newcomers board, this one is for working code snippets.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:44:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:44:00