Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Serial Numbers and Anti-Pirating

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
On my game, how would I be able to make it where DBPRO can find out if the serial number is correct and make it know if it was typed in twice. Also, how can I make it where the game can be anti-pirated or at least make it harder to pirate?

Thanks
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 14th Oct 2013 07:44
You can use this http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2256

Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2013 15:56 Edited at: 14th Oct 2013 16:04
i guess the only thing you can do is using server to handle it all..
once u enter a serial in your game, it will check at the server if its already been registred..

Stream SnifferTools/Plugins/Models/Games and more!
GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2013 06:11
As Sergey K said, Have it check/connect to a server/database "sql" comes to mind. Have a sql table, Just for the keys alone. So every time someone uses a key, It will add it to that list then if someone trys and use the key the program will be like hey I see this key already no go. of course you will also need a system in play to have it so the actual user can reset it incase of lost key.

Another system no clue on how to do this to help with hacks that attach its self to a game, if you can figure it out if a program attach's its self to yours, the game will shut down and send a signal hey there trying to cheat the system .

Lots of ideas/ways to do anti cheat/hack systems.

All depends on the type of game you are trying to do and what is needed.

.:: Http://DeanWorks.Ca ::.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Help Me Please168
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks MrValentine for the smart oacker pro thing (I will try it). Thanks GreenDixy and Sergey K for what I should try to do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:18:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:18:18