Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / The "Please Hire Me" thread (Requests)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2013 05:37
I will do model requests for money on paypal. my skillsets range from basic character creation (lower poly) to prop models, special objects, and anything in between. I can model most anything, no specific vehicles or weapons though please. I can rig or animate guns on hands, and I can rig/animate characters. I also offer a set of improved stock fpsc character anims that remove a thousand frames and are more optimized with less weapon types and better animations for all movements. I will put characters on that anim set (used in my game Kshatriya) and do custom anim requests. I can UV Map and texture, but not too well for characters.

I'm doing this because I may need to pay rent soon.
Here is a free model I've attached for this thread so i can have an in game screenshot. it is a small scifi panel and includes a large sci-fi panel atlas texture capable of making many new little panel boxes.

download now

I also take donations because i'm literally shameless, I just dont wanna drop out of artschool due to lack of funds.

Donate

If you are interested, post a description of what you want in this thread, then link me to that post in an email. My email address is wray2u @ gmail . com

(remove the spaces around the @ symbol and the period)
thanks in advance!

Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Section 812
Years of Service
User Offline
don't know if it's legal here on the forums or not, but I have yet
to see any 3D artist put up a price book (so to speak).
like :
$10 - custom entity
$30 - custom weapon
$50 - custom rigged character
and so on.

it should be ok to do this here, I would think.
this I think would help you drag in some return customers
I would like to know what your willing to charge for these things.
I may have use of you on payday.

a few things I will be needing for s812s4 mod are:
cars - some convertibles and hard tops, I like 50's models
animated helicopter

I'm willing to pay for them and the right to distribute them with
the mod.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 00:27
ah okay, well I'm certainly glad to help. I prefer to discuss prices through email because I prefer to size up a job before giving a price. not all custom weapons or rigged characters are the same.

Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 01:25
Yeah I guess its hard to set a flat rate and better to build a quote of pay based on the level of work required. Like if someone asked me to make basic static objects I'd give a low flat rate price but if someone wanted a character I'd have to estimate all the animations and such and build a quote from there.

Though I must say if any flat-rate is written here on the forums it may be beneficial. Like say 15 dollars for basic models and anything advanced you'll have to build a quote on.

Bugsy makes great work, by the way

(Teabone)
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 02:24 Edited at: 22nd Oct 2013 02:24
Quote: "I may need to pay rent soon."

Quote: "I just dont wanna drop out of artschool due to lack of funds."

I know exactly how you feel! If only I had some extra cash.

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 02:45
for basic geometric architectural models (I will do 1 model 1 texture, or a few different models per texture) It will be $10.00

for anything departing from that (static nature objects, terrain, special textures) it will be $20.00 and I'm willing to do a series on one texture or negotiate a bit with the amount of stuff you want done.

for animated objects, post the object and the animation you want in the thread and I will think of a price

for characters/weapons/rigging work/higher level stuff/large jobs please email me.

Section 812
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 03:17 Edited at: 22nd Oct 2013 03:19
how bout something like this

doesn't have to be an exact replica but just like a generic 50's model
and low poly, not necessary to see inside windows

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 13:48 Edited at: 22nd Oct 2013 13:49
I have a Cthulhu game I'm making, a film has to be made, - do you use sculpting programs? Those zbrush/mudbox/sculptris 'type' programs? The modeller I have does a great job but he has a backlog, I have some work editing already made characters. I also need some sets (level design for scenes) I was going to ask wolf is he would be interested, (shooting goes to another person) but if you need the rent money, perhaps you might need some work. The film sets will be exported into iclone, so you would either work in that, or learn to export them. I'm having an artist story board, so you would be working from these to build the scenes. So may have some jobs for you. Ill have lots of jobs on the Cthulhu project down the line. Some permanent while the job is running.

Have you ever got the .csi files from blackberry and compiled for the sigtool.csk and sigtool.db on a mac? Will pay for info on that, or compiled a phonegap project?
I have a promotional film for a cooking application as well, thats another job.

Ive 'always' got something that needs doing, I can hook you up with paid work.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 19:06
that's good, but I'd prefer to use software that I know i can provide professional quality work in. I'd be happy to animate cutscenes in 3ds max for you if that's what you're looking for.

@section812:
just one car? or a series. a vehicle like that may be like 20$ though due to the difficulty of modelling it.

Section 812
Years of Service
User Offline
just the one with a police car variant

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2013 16:48
I would like a wire window like seen in the pic.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2013 20:46
i think that's not wire but rather part of the glass to make it more rigid. that i can probably just do free but it's on the back burner for my paid work.

Section 812- email me about the cars.

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
well i make my models but my rigging and animations are tedious and pain in the xxxxx so curious on cost for rigging and animating?

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2013 16:23 Edited at: 4th Nov 2013 16:25
I'm still up for this, I had to set up new banking details, why do they keep changing things, so annoying when you have to keep updating things for no reason, and then waiting for money clearing, that at the end of the day, is just numbers on a computer, no paper currency moves about, change for change sake.
Ill find those Cthulhu models out later on, I need your opinion on getting them game ready, then when cleared I want you to build a scene and film them.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2013 06:21
okay, feel free to skype me.
science boy: email me and explain what you need me to do

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:43