Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Script Problem plz Help!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi i am new here so can any 1 tell me plz that how to use text scripts with trigger zone......i use textease to create a text script then i cant use in game with triggers...plz help!
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2013 16:44
Quote: "how to use text scripts with trigger zone......i use textease to create a text script then i cant use in game with triggers."

Create the script with TextEase, save the script (must be in the scriptbank folder- can be in a subfolder within scriptbank but MUST at least remain in the scriptbank and not anywhere else). Place trigger, right-click on trigger to access properties. Assign the script you made in the main script.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Ronaldo5528
Years of Service
User Offline
@blackfox thanku for your feedback but i already did what you said still it's not showing...any other thing?
Ronaldo5528
Years of Service
User Offline
@BlackFox thanku for your feedback but i tried what you said but it doesnt show...well i tried a new way of displaying text as a hud.it works!but when the pic show it never disappears..can you plz correct this script so the hud appears and disappears after 3 secs:
;Artificial Intelligence Script

;Header

desc = Reveive screen message

;Triggers

:state=0,plrwithinzone=1:activateifused=1,state=1

:state=1,plrwithinzone=1:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=90,hudimagefine=languagebank\english\gamecore\text\s1t1.tga,hudname=firstmessage,hudhide=1,hudmake=display,state=10

:state=10:timerstart,hudshow=firstmessage,sound=audiobank\misc\talkping.wav,state=11
:state=12,timergreater=1000:hudfadeout=firstmessage

;DESTROY
:state=13,plrdistfurther=60:state=14
:state=14:destroy

;End Of Script
help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:44:50
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:44:50