Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Model pack 66.....where are the Street and Sidewalk Segments????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I buyed the model pack 66...becose i seen Street and Sidewalk Segments......they say are 99 assets totally...i counted 76....and really i wanted this for the street and sidewalk segments.....i have only buildings 37 - including facades.., and environments 39 (signs...so on)..so how can i put on a field...on grass...a building..and near of it..a sign...stopsign..or other street signs?...Maybe FPS Reloaded will give me a new tool to add street and sidewalks?????????????????????????????????

Mihai
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2013 16:17
Why did you add this thread?

Did you check your segmentbank? Because all you list here are entities.

Are you certain you installed the pack correctly.

Quote: "?????????????????????????????????"

One questionmark would be enough.

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
mihaid
Years of Service
User Offline
That thread..was a mistake..sorry.....

for the segmentbank.....I dont have fps creator..i had...i have now only fps reloaded....no segments options to see...only entities and markers!!!!Probably is true what you say.....

Mihai
mihaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Probably the alfa version of fps reloaded will give me access to segments..i checked in the folder of segments and are installed...only fact..i don't have access to segments now from fps reloaded...this is probably the fact

Mihai
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2013 16:54
FPSCR has no segment system. It will have a new roomblob system and its unlikely that the old segments will somehow be compatible altough not impossible

Its all in the pack though!

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 04:30 Edited at: 8th Nov 2013 05:17
MP66 was made for use with FPSC and has not been altered to be used for FPSCReloaded just yet, but it will be rest assured when I find out what the room blob system entails. The 'missing' floor model is the same model that comes with FPSC located here meshbank\common\floor_a.x. A majority of TGC's FPSC packs that have floor segments use this model but cannot personally distribute it since even though it is just a flattened cube it still belongs to TGC. With all the media and massive amounts of packs TGC offers it would be silly to have the same cube model taking up space on your hard drive for each packs models. But as I said before , as FPSReloaded progresses and we are given the information needed to make the segment portion of the packs work properly, I will definitely make mine compatible with Reloaded. As of right now Reloaded isn't anywhere near finished and all of TGC's model packs are not guaranteed to work with Reloaded, only FPSC Classic. The only segments that I created the model for and are included in the download are the barrier and the street corner, however since FPSCReloaded has no segment system as of yet,these would still be useless to you till we find out what we have to change. Trust me, I am anxiously awaiting to use these streets in Reloaded myself and cannot do so till I am told how when the proper feature has been implemented in FPSCReloaded. I hope that clears things up.

EDIT:I am working on a model and a way the segments can be used for now, but they will be in entity form, so you will be responsible for placing them properly using the b-block function. I will post them when I'm finished.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
mihaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much for your help and support, I'm sure fps reloaded will be great !!!

Mihai
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 17:29 Edited at: 9th Nov 2013 00:38
You can check here to get the street segments into FPSCReloaded.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208685&b=24

EDIT:Due to the nature of entities it may not be the best to use these segments for AI to walk on. You may just have to wait for TGC to develop the system that they are going to before I can make it functional for FPSCR.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 14:01:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 14:01:37