Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Cocos2Dx programmers needed to finish a game demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, we are on the lookout for coders for a mobile demo; a very simple but fun side shooter. The role offered has no compensation (that is the condition for all of the team members working on it), but you will get employment after if - we work successfully together finishing the demo and the game get's financed or already makes money on iTunes. The project is estimated to be lean and needs to be completed within 2 months. It has been already running for 4 weeks you will work together with our lead programmer. The coders should have experience in working with mobile platform will now ms and be familiar with cocos2D and cocos2D-X. Please contact us at yougofar@yougofar.com with your CV and links to your works.
KariSigurd
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh wow what a great opportunity, where do I sign up!?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 22nd Nov 2013 13:48
Can I just say....... where are all the Mods?

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2013 14:31
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

I am the one who knocks...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:45:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:45:14