Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Searched FPSC Core Model Pack #1, but no results.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2013 10:47
Hi all, I desperately need of the Core Pack #1 made by Darkfact and Underside, but Ice Cube seems to have completly revamped his website, thus removing all the old downloads.

So, someone who had permission in the past to host it, like Templar or XPlosys would be kind enough to re-upload it somewhere, please ?

It would be nice.

Thank you.

Excuse my grammar errors, I'm French.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2013 22:43
Quote: " I desperately need of the Core Pack #1 made by Darkfact and Underside, but Ice Cube seems to have completly revamped his website, thus removing all the old downloads."

We have this pack.

Quote: "So, someone who had permission in the past to host it, like Templar or XPlosys would be kind enough to re-upload it somewhere, please ?"

You will need to obtain permission from the creator to have someone redistribute their media. If you can obtain said permission, we may be willing to help you.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
The Tall Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2013 06:09
Try using archive.org.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:26:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:26:14