Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Multisync and Dark gdk

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2013 06:53
Hello everyone, I have two questions about using multisync and dark gdk together. I have the newest version of both, and i am successfully sending messages between the client and server exe. The first question When I start the server and then start the exe it connects and even says the client has joined. to make sure it was sending I sent it back to the player an positioned a cube in the inverse of the x and z position. When the server first starts it reacts very fast and the cube moves almost instantly after a couple of seconds the reaction time starts to increase to almost nothing what is wrong with it. My other question how do you have more than one client connect to a server and so that you can see each other. I have looked at the examples but they are in dbpro and there are somethings I do not know how to convert to gdk here is my server and client code

//client code

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:53:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:53:53