Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Cry of the Infected (2008), Replicore (2007) Free Re-Release

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 29th Dec 2013 16:43 Edited at: 20th Feb 2023 16:09
Hello.

Read first:
Replicore and Cry of the Infected were two commercial games created by Luke Porter / Luke341pi (Cyborg Arm Games) back in 07/08. As i've spoken with Luke and I have gotten hold of both of the games, I got allowance to re-release them free.

Cry of the Infected Story:
You play as Robert, a man trying to find his missing wife (Amy) in a city torn apart by the zombie outbreak. Groups of soldiers shoot anything that moves out of their own fear and loss of control. Some zombies attack their own kind in fits of agony. Perhaps worst of all is the crushing hopelessness that Robert must overcome as he rips and tears his way through this abandoned city.

Replicore Story:
In the near future, a video game system is invented that is a complete virtual environment. Players can see, feel, and smell everything inside of this virtual world. This system is called the Replicore.
You play as William, the first beta tester of this virtual world. Games for the Replicore come from all corners of the gaming world, such as WW2, Survival Horror, Puzzle, and RPG. But as you begin testing these environments, things start to go horribly wrong. People and places from the Replicore world start to exist in the real world. The system places the entire facility on lockdown, and the vile creatures it creates begin to butcher the trapped developers.
You are their only hope.

Cry of the Infected Trailer
Replicore Trailer

Screens:
Cry of the Infected

Replicore

I've played through both of the games, and they are really intensive. I love them.

(Tip: Replicore has some scripts missing I believe, I'll try to fix them and make a patch. Some zombies doesn't do anything, some ladders do not work.)

- Nic

</div>
jaropolk14
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2013 03:08
"Cry of the Infected" was the first FPSC games, I played and one of the best of them! Glad to see it again!
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 30th Dec 2013 12:04
I've actually gotten hold of one of the first commercial games made with FPSC too, but since I have no allowance, I can't re-release them. (Sturmgart,C.R.T,Outbreak)

- Nic

http://www.niclauke.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:17:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:17:03