Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Windows / Windows 8. Cant download Programs from my disk.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I checked the forums and didn't see any problems like mine, so thought I would post it.

I have a CD that I bought from the store and haven't picked it up for a while. I got a laptop with more memory and decided to download the programs. But the disk didn't work. I tried another disk on my laptop, and that one worked fine. So the laptop itself in not the problem. I thought it was the disk and decided to put it in the home computer, and the disk worked fine. So the disk is not the problem either, I think the problem is Windows 8, seeing a lot of other people are having different problems revolving around the update.

Any suggestions?
johnstyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2014 06:05
Window 8 operating system have many problems as its reviewed by the user. Window 8 user reviews is not so good as for another windows. This window comes is not so good, try window 7 it is the best window after window xp.

<a href ="http://www.youmeds.com/buy-sildenafil-citrate-100mg-online
">buy sildenafil citrate</a>
khanhnguyen
Years of Service
User Offline
At the forum of microsoft, the engineers had told me that win 8 still has some buggies, try to wait for the next version update. My laptop was installed Win 8.0 license. A month later, I update Win 8.1 and it started happening some errors
some of the games which need card reader and some program such as foxit reader or IDM also.
Finally, I reinstalled win 8.0
Hope that you will fix problems soon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2014 04:28
This is a Windows issue with changes they made and not necessarily an AppGameKit issue that TGC can fix in any way.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:50:40
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:50:40