Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Blender animation help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I am exporting animations from blender. All is working good.

However... At the beginning and ending of my loop Blender is adding an acceleration curve to the object. This presents as, The animation starts, the rotation accelerates up to speed, then it slows down again at the end of the loop.

What I am trying to achieve is smooth continuous rotation through out the loop.
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2014 10:20
I have had this before when trying to create a rotating cog.

All I did (probably the slowest way to achieve the same result) is added a keyframe for EVERY step of the rotation.

So, I started off with no keyframes, hit 'I' to insert a keyframe, then press 'R' to rotate, then while holding Ctrl, move the model ever so slightly until it rotates round one 'click', then let go, hit 'I' and insert a new keyframe. I did this for every click until my model had completed a full loop and it animated perfectly inside FPSC.

As I said, there is probably a much easier way to do this, but, I didn't know at the time. This is quite a rough and dirty fix, but, it works.

Jay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:14:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:14:17