Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Binary

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2003 23:25 Edited at: 29th Nov 2003 23:25
This game(previously called 'Return to the Matrix[didn't want to be sued], then changed to `Ones and Zeros`[name already taken], lol, now `Binary`) is getting closer and closer to completion. The game, at release will be single player, but will later be accompanied by a multiplayer version.

The Pre-demo(lol, if there is such a thing ) is going to be released as soon as I figure out how to make .zip files with files within them(i.e. Put the main program, then a file that holds bitmaps, models, ect.). What I mean is, the images in the game have extensions (ie LOAD IMAGE "IMAGES/image.BMP") I need to know how to store entire files in .zip, if anyone can help me with that, that would bee great.

Anyways, the Demo features 7 weapon combinations as of now(more will be added while I figure out the .zip propblem). The weapons include: Pistol, Duel Pistols, Silenced Pistol, Duel Silenced Pistol, MP5, Duel MP5's, and Shotgun. The training level [will] teach you how to use all of the basic weapons in the game effectively as you try to shoot down turrets that move according to the weapon. To check out the screenshots go to [href]www.geocities.com/flyingmonkeyc/screenshots.html[/href] . These Screenies show the current weapons and will be updated with every addition. [Sorry about the screenies, but I not only had to turn them into .jpeg but also compress and shrink them, which is why they are all jagged and not clear]

Thanks

[href]www.geocities.com/flyingmonkeyc/screenshots.html[/href]
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2003 23:44
screenies look nice, when i first saw some early shots i was worried the texture would stop you seeing stuff in detail but its all quite clear now! in windows xp to zip up multiple folders:

make a new folder
copy and paste all the necessary files and folders into the new one
rightclick on your new folder(now filled with gamedata)
and select send to.. and choose compressed .zip folder

it works a similar way in any other version of windows but you need winzip and you need to zip your newly created folder with that

GO TO THE ETERNAL DESTINY FORUMS!!! http://forums.eternaldestinyonline.com
Do it now!!!
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2003 23:47
LOL, thanks trying it now. I'll post agian when its ready for download...
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2003 00:27 Edited at: 30th Nov 2003 00:28
Okeydoke, thanks to ReD_eYe , you can now download the Demo at [href]www.geocities.com/flyingmonkeyc/binary.html[/href]. The download is at the bottom of the page. Please post any bugs/suggestions/comments .

This IS the ultra-pre-beta-alpha-demody-demo, so I'm sure[I know] that there are a ton of bugs. I now going to get started on actually polishing up the first Training Level(add voice overs) and then I'll start on the second Training Level, which will be learning simple manuvuers(lol, can;t spale,lol), such as jumping, crouching, and dodging.

Enjoy

Thanks
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2003 00:37
LOL, just for the fun of it, post your accuracy percentage(Press F2) at the end of the Demo.
LOL, I got 55% accuracy!!
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2003 04:28
Okeydoky smokey lopy fopy,(lol, never mind)

Anyways, I haven't worked much on the game since last time, but managed to squeeze enough time to fix minor bugs I found. Just click the Sig to go to the sight.

Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2003 04:32
I mean, click right 'ther'(lol)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 11:39:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 11:39:43