Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Help with Health Regeneration

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2014 20:42 Edited at: 24th Jan 2014 02:12
I got two scripts for health regeneration from someone on the forum and it works but I have two problems:

The first one is, sometimes, when damage is taken, the red images don't appear.
Examine this script for me. I modified the original to make the red images more noticible.

The second problem is, the sound doesn't play.

I modified the original script above to slow down the regen time, how much health is regenerated each time and added a line for sound.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2014 16:12
Hi Low Quality Games, and welcome.
Quote: "sometimes, when damage is taken, the red images don't appear"

A quick look at your "regen" script and I believe
"changehudalpha" only goes from 0-255. According to the syntax list. Your goes up to 275. That may be why some don't show
As for your "sound" script, looks at "state=1". It will play if player health is less than 100%, but STOP if greater than 98%.
So really it cant play at all Try removing ":state=1,plhealthgreater=98:stopsound" and see if it plays.
best

You know you're a bad gamer when you're able to run out of infinite lives.
Low Quality Games Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2014 23:11
Quote: "Hi Low Quality Games, and welcome.
Quote: "sometimes, when damage is taken, the red images don't appear"
A quick look at your "regen" script and I believe
"changehudalpha" only goes from 0-255. According to the syntax list. Your goes up to 275. That may be why some don't show
As for your "sound" script, looks at "state=1". It will play if player health is less than 100%, but STOP if greater than 98%.
So really it cant play at all Try removing ":state=1,plhealthgreater=98:stopsound" and see if it plays."

Ok. I'll try the suggestions and see if they work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:52:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:52:24