Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Purple Publishing Studios Presents: Out of Dodge

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently discovered FPS Creator Classic and Reloaded and figured, as an independent game developer, I should give this program a shot. I started the survival horror first person shooter "Out of Dodge" a few days ago, and I already have the demo completed. It is very basic at the moment, but I intend to learn how to use advanced scripts to really doctor up the game. If anyone is interested in contributing to the project, or in my video game publishing company, Purple Publishing Studios, feel free to email me at marktwain2brian@gmail.com. I am always looking for new employees and collaborators.

https://www.purplepublishingstudios.com
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2014 17:35
This doesn't conform to the standards needed for posting here. Please check out that section here.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:42:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:42:08