Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Sony R800 phone problems , Analog boots me and buttons dont read...

Author
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2014 18:51
OK, Just got a Sony R800 Phone to use as a portable gaming machine. Works great. Got emulators out da butt for it plus other games.

My problem is AppGameKit, every time I run either an Apk made from AppGameKit tier 1 and Bunnys Automate 2.0 , or I just use The AppGameKit Player 108, for 108.21 ,

I get booted every time I just touch the Analog controllers on the Phone. They're basically just touch screen like devices made of metal?

So any one have any ideas as to why AppGameKit tier 1 programs boot when I hit my Analogs on my Sony R800?

Also I can only read one button as key 27, the other three just read 0

same with the left and right buttons.

Would like to make some games for this puppy if I could, using all the controls.

As it stands no one with these phones could play an AppGameKit game with the controller part slid open, one touch of the Analogs and your outta here!

if not anyone know of a language that supports these phones , besides Java that is?

It's Bird! , It's Plane!, No its a rocket powered Squirrel holding some acorns and a smile!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:23:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:23:29