Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Online highscore system for your AGK games

Author
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2014 04:28
@Rezalt, if it works as I believe it does, it should handle all the details of whether a new score should make it into the highscores list at all, and if so, which position it should be located.
All you have to do is submit every new score to the site, and download a fresh new copy of the (possibly) updated top 10 list.

rycamp
Years of Service
User Offline
Great work Phaelax, simple and easy to implement.

I didn't see an answer before but would you like credit posted on the highscores page in the app?
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2014 17:17 Edited at: 21st Nov 2014 17:20
Phaelax, just tried adding another game to the website but its not allowing me too. It looks it working (no error or anything), but the new game is not being added to my list. The game name i unique (as far as I can tell) so am not sure what the issue is - all fields were filled out...

Many thanks!

EDIT: Scrap that! Tried again and now it works... Must have been doing something wrong! Sorry! Once again, thank you for hosting this, it is excellent!
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2015 19:14
This is exactly what I needed for my games, a simple and easy to use system.
Thanks for this, and I wish I had seen it sooner.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V1 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:57:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:57:14