Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Pace/Follow Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am trying to get the Pace Scripts/Follow Scripts to actually do what they are supposed to which is Follow the Way point, and if Enemy is seen Shoot/Attack. These are all scripts that were made automatically with the install. I tried to accomplish this in both the x9, and the x10 version with no success. They will only do one action never 2. I need them to both Follow Way Points, and Shoot if they see me.

(FPS Creator Classic x9 Version 1.18)

Thanks!!
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,
do you want that the enemies shoot at you and follow waypoints at the same time? I do not think this is possible!

Games make the world better
Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " (Corno_1) Hey,do you want that the enemies shoot at you and follow waypoints at the same time? I do not think this is possible!"

I want them to stop following way points, and then chase me down to shoot me if I run away. Like any normal patrol unit would do.

(Scenario 1)
I walk into a room they are following a preset patrol path, and they see me and start shooting. I run a way, and they pursue leaving path, and if they successfully kill me then they return to the path.

P.S.
Thanks for responding!

Living For God Doesn't Mean I am Perfect, Better, or Even Great. It Means that I have accepted that I am in need or Rescuing. I hope you feel the same way!
Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
Bump!

Living For God Doesn't Mean I am Perfect, Better, or Even Great. It Means that I have accepted that I am in need or Rescuing. I hope you feel the same way!
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
I not forget you, but I didnĀ“t have much time. How fast you need the script?

Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
As soon as possible. I have already made 5 Maps and have to use regular scripts.

Thanks!!!

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Why you not using as main script: pace.fpi
and as shoot script: shootclose.fpi

????

When I read your description, this is what you want!

If not, tell me exactly what you want! Step by step....

Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2014 16:14 Edited at: 14th Jun 2014 16:16
It doesn't work.... The enemies refuse to follow the path, or decide they are going to make their own path. FYI I am upgrading to Update 1.19. I have been told it can be a little glitchy is this true or have they fixed the glitches since 2012 when i think it first came out.

I need them to Follow the path, and actually return to path after either (A) killing me or (B) I am out of range.

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
so I combine shootclose + pace, and hope it do what you want!

Guard913
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:18:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:18:25