Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Help with Game Creation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2014 17:27
So for any of you who know of the anime SAO (Sword Art Online) you'll know the concept of the virtual world of 100 floors much like many 100 -room or infinity dungeons that you may have come across in various dungeon crawlers.

I have an idea to make a game like SAO but as you can guess either 2D or 2.5D in a possibly 8-bit style of a dungeon crawler. The world is generated randomly creating a world on each floor with several towns each containing NPCs with questlines to help further the general aim of getting better.
All features in the anime such as the skills would have to be available such as buying houses, making guilds in multiplayer mod (If one was to be added)

I basically need to know how I would go around this in a way that'd be good for a novice like me.

Oddie :3
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 15:57
Hey there...

What do you plan to use for this? is this what you mean by Help?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:20:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:20:25