Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Exchange off for script or model

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2014 15:09
Hi guys,

Today I though of doing some exchange offer with u guys as people do in older days.My idea is to help to new commercial in fpsc.this WL be helpful to all the fpsc user, so those who are willing to share or contribute their script,models or idea are most welcome friends.

Today I giving u some script..If u want some other script or model can share here or question.If I know den sure WL try to help u guys...and u guys also share which I may not know so WL learn sum thing from you guys.

I post sum script.
1.Third person script for project blue.
2.puppet scripts.
3.camera lift.
4.jetpack script.

My required list (plz help me)...
Hehehe
1.FPSC toolbox.
2.action 3d reducer.
3.chopper script with motorcycle.
4.Time bomb/wall bomb with script.
5.Health bar appear on top of entity/character(script).
6.Third person script- like aegul'smod or basic third person by hell666.

Those who WL contribute I will b thankful to all .

Specially to scripter who had genius mind.I hope u guys help me out...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "4.Time bomb/wall bomb with script."

I search for it on my hard drive and will post it if I find it

Games make the world better
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2014 22:14
Quote: "Today I giving u some script..If u want some other script or model can share here or question.If I know den sure WL try to help u guys...and u guys also share which I may not know so WL learn sum thing from you guys.

I post sum script.
1.Third person script for project blue.
2.puppet scripts.
3.camera lift.
4.jetpack script."

While I can understand the "intent" of this thread, I must caution you on a couple of things. One- the script from Project Blue is a script for a commercial mod. It will do no one any good unless they have the actual mod, which is a paid mod and therefore you should not be distributing script(s) from it. Two- the other scripts have been taken from other artists and as such credit/permission should be obtained/provided.

Quote: "My required list (plz help me)...
Hehehe
1.FPSC toolbox.
2.action 3d reducer.
3.chopper script with motorcycle.
4.Time bomb/wall bomb with script.
5.Health bar appear on top of entity/character(script).
6.Third person script- like aegul'smod or basic third person by hell666."

1. FPSC Toolbox is a paid application, and as such you must obtain it by paying for it. No one can give you a copy of the app.
2. Never heard or used this
3. This was done by Conjured Entertainment, and as such you will need to contact him regarding his work.
4. If I recall, something like this was in the TGC store at one time (correct me if I am wrong). You can look there.
5. I do have a script that does this, and I know of one other that did this as well. However, they will do you no good as it requires a copy of the classic source that allows for this.
6. As far as these two mods, you will need to contact that developer and use their mod. You can't take a script from a mod and use in the default engine, it does not work that way. As far as the basic third person from Hell666, that is old and obsolete.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
meisanam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2014 09:46
Thanks to corno_1 and black fox for replying n giving suggestions.M new to fpsc So I don't hv too much idea..I appreciate ur work n u guys are awesome .I hd a request to u guys to help me out, m working on third person script in fps version 1.19 der I hv added features like.

* invisible n visible by pressing key.
*make third person normal to small dat can pass through small door n holes.

I got stuck in making third person pick weapon n shoot so I need help from u guys.I tried but couldn't succeed .m loosing my hope ya..

You can mail me also: meiteisingh0@gmail.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:07:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:07:35